Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OMSP "One more slot package" For Beds and Counters

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 25th Jan 2007 at 12:53 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:35 PM by -Maylin-

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 1:13 AM
How crazy, I wondered if the slot package would work for beds this morning. My telepathy must be getting stronger. Thanks A Lot!

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 1:43 AM
Thanks a lot!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 1:51 AM
Awesome.... & no way mstybl95 I was thinking the same thing earlier!... I wanted to put some xtra pillows on a bed .....
I think JohnBrehaut must have been sending out strong signals!
Either way, this is a must have for me

Subtle In Spades
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 1:53 AM
Thanks so much! I've been hoping for something like this. :D
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 2:09 AM
Whoo!! Good times on the chat.. good times.. Thanks John :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 2:48 AM
John, this is awesome.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#8 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 3:01 AM
could you make this into a zip, i would be SO greatull!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 3:02 AM
Yay! sweet, now my sim can be even lazier!

Go here for my more gory objects:

MY GORY SIMS 2 OBJECTS

MTS2 HACKED!!! - 0wn3d
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 4:04 AM
ncisgeek, It would actually go against 1 on mts2's rules, uploading the same file in a different format. So i suggest you get Winrar, it doesn't only extract rar's it can extract zip's. www.rarlabs.com should have it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 4:25 AM
I adore you. Seriously, genius idea!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 4:42 AM
Nice work!

Love me s o f t l y.
Instructor
#13 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 5:22 AM
Thank you. This'll be great for storytelling. ^^

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 5:51 AM
Now the sims is more realistic through with you..Thanks a lot..
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 5:59 AM
The Perfect Addition...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:26 AM
Ohh my God I love you! I have wanted this for counters and beds ever since Ariff's set was first released. You are now one of my idols! Thank you soo much.

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:33 AM
Have you any idea how much I love you?
thankyou for this
XXX
Field Researcher
#18 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:41 AM
Wow!!!!!!These really are great idea's!!!Thanks

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:45 AM
True Story:

I was decorating a house over the last week and I get down to the last little bitty touches, and I've rediscovered my omsp surfaces (somehow I'm an idiot and forgot how wonderfully awesomely handy they are) and here I am working on the bar in the rec room and I'm thinking to myself, 'you know munki, a basket of bread, some pepper mills and a set of glasses would look superb in that corner on the counter. OMSP here I come!' when much to my utter dismay I realise that the packages I had wouldn't reach counter height. Here I am wallowing in my misery looking for porch decorations and I find this.

You sir, are my hero.

7 zip, The only archive program you'll ever need again.

[almost] Unemployed housewife living in the middle of nowhere, of course I have time to do that.

I do take requests, but due to winter storms, time frames are unreliable. But hey! I take requests!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 9:42 AM
Oh I've wanted these forever! Thanks a lot, finally all that bathroom clutter will be of use!

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Field Researcher
#21 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 9:49 AM
These are great, I really wanted a countertop version of these, but I never thought of beds! Have you thought about maybe doing a refridgerator version so we can put objects on top the fridge?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 10:17 AM
Miss Puff, that's a great idea, only 1 problem. Nearly every bed and surface are the exact same height, otherwise the sim or object would bleed through the mesh. But since a fridge does not have an original slot (such as the bed or any surfaces), the height of any custom fridge would be unpredictable, so there would be no way of making sure there isn't a gap between the mesh and the fridge or that it bleeds through it.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 10:25 AM
*pokes John* Finally! great work!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 10:33 AM
FINALLY!! I've been checking back week after week and was even thinking maybe i should request someone else do it and i didn't need to Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou MWAHHH
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:29 AM
I've wanted the counter packages for so long! Woot!
The bed packages seem cool, too... I'm sure they'll get just as much use. Like for all of those little pillows that people make.
Thanks for making these additions to the collection. :D

I hate to ask an irritating question, though, but... how did you get that model Sim to sit on the countertop? Is it an invisible chair that roughly matches the counter's height? Do Sims get the option to sit on a countertop (or coffeetable, since that's what these are cloned off of) in one EP or another? The curiosity would have killed me by now, if I were a cat.
Page 1 of 5