Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Toddler Conversions! Vol. 2

by SparkleSim Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 1:14 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 8:17 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:46 AM
For some reason this both delights me and scares me! They look so... CHIBI or something. XD Thanks!

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:11 AM
"chibi"???

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:32 AM
Oh they look so cute in those outfits. I shall try them out for sure, we all know we need more clothes for those toddlers who have been left out. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:13 AM
Awww, now my little ones can wear the Charlie Brown shirt!
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:18 AM
Adorable! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:23 AM
Oh my god, the little punker ones are adorable!!!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 4:18 AM
Thanks every1 for the comments!

Instructor
#9 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:18 AM
These are great! I love having normal clothes for kids. Not everyone has the time to stick kids in ensembles!
Instructor
#10 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:52 AM
Wonderful idea! Kids dressed in so... familiar clothes How I did not think of this before I also love your preview shots, they really show what they are in the game.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 9:06 AM
these are great i loved your first ones and was looking forward to more, you sure didnt disappoint
Field Researcher
#12 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:46 PM
This is so amazing! I love your idea, and they are so cute. Now I've got to see the first set too. Thank you so much for these.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:19 PM
Simply put, these are genius. Thank you.

Chelle
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim
"chibi"???

"Chibi" is a term from anime & manga. It's when they draw characters in a deformed way, with stubby stunted little bodies and huge heads. Characters look normal, then suddenly for a few seconds they're chibi, then they turn back again. Usually it's to show some extreme emotion.

Anyway... I love your conversions. ^_^

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 12:31 AM
How adorable! I think I like the T-shirts the most. It kind of looks like they're wearing an older sibling's clothing, almost.
Out of curiosity, is this for both genders? If not, do you plan on making it so? (I'm probably going to make it unisex as soon as I download it, if not. It only requires changing one number for toddlers and children, after all!)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mirablu
How adorable! I think I like the T-shirts the most. It kind of looks like they're wearing an older sibling's clothing, almost.
Out of curiosity, is this for both genders? If not, do you plan on making it so? (I'm probably going to make it unisex as soon as I download it, if not. It only requires changing one number for toddlers and children, after all!)

Yeah, I beleive they fall in the same category as girls, too.

Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:37 PM
Adorable! I love Your clothing. Thank You for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 1:10 PM
this is soo cute!!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Field Researcher
#19 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:30 PM
Thanks some big brother outfits for our growing toddlers, I don't suppose you did the same for the girls did you?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Instructor
#20 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 8:18 PM
Kawaii! Chibi indeed. ^^;'' Thankies!
These reflect the little child want to be a "big kid".
Instructor
#21 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 5:40 PM
Thank you Goddess of the Milkshape! xoxo
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:06 PM
Fantastic! Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:23 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:11 PM
I love your convertions, I downloaded them a while ago, and now that I started making recolors and I recently made my first mesh edition, well, anyway.. I was looking for a certain type of mesh to do some recolors, and this appear to be just perfect! So I just wanted to tell you I'll make some recolors of this and of course give you credit for the work!
Anyways, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 10:58 AM
What a great idea! Thanks :D
Page 1 of 2