Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sinclair ZX Spectrum - With *Custom Sounds!* - UPD 04sept2007

by Numenor Posted 26th Jun 2007 at 4:43 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 5:52 PM by -Maylin-

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 164 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 7
#2 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 4:47 PM
Wow! Very good! Thanks!

Cholmondely-Marjoribanks
Theorist
#3 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 4:48 PM
WOW.
More 'XD' thank 40 'XD's. And thats A LOT!
Thanks!
Wondering where you went!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:05 PM
This one took me a very long time... :P

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:07 PM
This is really fantastic...thankyou!
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:11 PM
This is great :-D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:11 PM
Lol, this is great! Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:27 PM
Brilliant -- all those little special little details!! Can't wait to try it in-game!

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:27 PM
80's all the way!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:28 PM
Wow I used to have one of these computers it was my very first personal computer, my brother had the ZX80 with rubber keys, they used to stick all the time.

I always wondered when someone would try and make something like this and it's fantastic, as usual great work Numenor, i think i have alot of your creations in my Sims game :0)
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:29 PM
huge kiss 4 our king!love u man ^_^ thanx
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#12 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:35 PM
Lol Numenor! some images make me think of me and my husband when he puts a hand on my computer... :D

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:36 PM
The memorys this has spawned! Sitting for HOURS playing such masterpieces as 'Taffy Turner', lol. Thank you, im gonna have a ball with this!
Scholar
#14 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:39 PM
Outstanding! Thanks so very much for sharing your very hard work Numenor.
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#15 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:43 PM Last edited by JLonier : 26th Jun 2007 at 10:04 PM.
Numenor!
This is probably THE most classy, intricately made object i have seen to date. Very Great job, my friend. I unfortunately never got a chance to play with the Sinclair, I started out with the Commodore Vic-20,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic-20, then the C-64. That was what was available in my area growing up. If this creation isn't featured and talked about for quite some time, then you all will walk the plank! Yaar.

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:55 PM
Oh man, i love computer history! thanks so much, this is kick-a$$!

*waves hi*
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:06 PM Last edited by JLonier : 26th Jun 2007 at 6:29 PM. Reason: making a thanks
Thanks! can't wait to use it!

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:30 PM
I always wanted one of these but I was never allowed. It was too expensive.

Now I have one!

Thank you for helping me fulfil a childhood want. Nay, a childhood NEED! And thank you for another fantastic creation.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:39 PM
So you were a Commodorian, Winter, uh? This proves that the old debate "ZX Spectrum teaches how to programmers, C64 teaches people how to play" was just a false querelle

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:44 PM
oooh, im glad my sims can have the fun and nail-biting time of waititng for the program to load up ^^
i still have my zx81, and my 48k and 128k machines, though my 81 is now in mothballs...i dont like to play with it too much since i had to trim the cable to get it to work last time...now i can play on it inside a game oooh....matrix was sims with speckies :D
Field Researcher
#21 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:10 PM
Brilliant work! Thanks for sharing
Scholar
#22 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:20 PM
Lol ! So this computer was a revelation in its time ? Too young I think for remember it. But thank you Numenor ! It's a as usual and I'm eager to hear these new sounds. :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:22 PM
Too young to know the original D:
But brilliant work!!! I look forward to using it XD

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Forum Resident
#24 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:28 PM
Oh Boy!, a 'ZX Spectrum 48k' does this bring some great memories!...

Thanks Numenor, at last my Sims can enjoy classic 80's Computing as it should be!. :D

...Off now to put the kettle on, while 'The Hobbit' loads - see ya in about 10 minutes time!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:53 PM
Ah the joys of the Sinclair membrane Keyboard!

Yet another reason the Acorn Electron Rocked.

*Member most in need of spellcheck, period.
Zspace - An Animorphs Forum
Page 1 of 7