Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neuschwanstein Castle

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 25th Jul 2007 at 9:18 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2009 at 7:33 AM by Sims2Lvr005

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 1:16 PM
Very picturesque, Sims2Lvr Thanks for having shared it with us.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 1:20 PM
Wow, very nice. I love it!

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 1:27 PM
This is positively breath taking! Fantastic job!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 2:16 PM
wow, thats terrific! thanks for sharing!
Inventor
#6 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 2:20 PM
Memories....I got lost there when I was like 5 or 6. And though that was entirely too many years ago, it left an imprint. I love it, and will try downloading it, though I half expect it to not run well on my machine. This is just the thing though that demands the attempt.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 2:33 PM
Though there already were some tries for this castle in former time, I think you did the best job on it until now! It's very close to reality I think. Thank you for all the work and keep it up!
hexameter
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 2:45 PM
Wow! This probably will not run on my game as I have little success with game speed on larger lots, so I won't download, but that is phenomenal! Good job!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 3:30 PM
Breathtaking is the word! Great job!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 3:31 PM
Very beautiful. Such a large lot won't run well for my computer either, but what a great job!

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 3:38 PM
Oh wow...! o___o That's REALLY good!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Instructor
#12 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 3:58 PM
Wow, that's amazing! I think this is one of your best lots, thanks Sims2Lvr!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#13 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 4:21 PM
Oh my! This is quite stunning. I remember hiking up to the castle on a hot and humid spring day. It was the highlight of my trip to Bavaria. Thanks for bringing back those wonderful memories.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 4:41 PM
OMG, I've been there! My friends and I went backpacking through Europe 5 years ago and it was one of the several castles we visited. I remember, it was pouring rain but we still had a great time, acting silly the whole way up.

This is a wonderful likeness; you did an excellent job, I recognized it right away. Thank you!
Inventor
#15 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 4:52 PM
wow, this is amazing!! I wont be downloading this time..I don't really like to play huge lots!! But I had to comment on what a great job you did! It must have taken soooo long!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 5:17 PM
Great! As I am Bavarian, I know this place very well and yours looks almost similar to the real castle. I love all your creations, especially this one and the White House.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 5:23 PM
Wow, thanks everyone! I'm glad you like it, and sorry it's such a big file...

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#18 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 5:40 PM
Haha everyone seems to have taken my word of choice already, but... I'll use it anyway.

Breathtaking! :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:27 PM
Thank you so much! This is my favorite castle of all time...
Scholar
#20 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 10:03 PM
I had thought about building this castle as it is one of my favorites, you have done a fantastic job!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:54 AM
Wow. that's simply incredible!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:48 AM
WooW this is SOO WONDERFUL!! I was searching a big castle and I found it here!! You did a amazing job!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:49 PM
Awesome, definately a download for me. ^_^
Field Researcher
#24 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 5:30 PM
Very very nice. You're really good at making it look as the picture. I also LOVE castles and this particular one I've seen done before but this looks great.

I have to ask how were you able to take full shots (pictures) of the whole castle, I have difficulty fitting large castles in a full shot, especially very tall towers an such. Most photos cut off most of the top floors. I imagine it must be your settings in cameras. I really like the pictures an how they came out..

Great castle...
Instructor
#25 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 6:59 PM
Oh my word that is stunning! One of your best creations, Allie, without a doubt. I've been studying this castle for a long time and intended to attempt it one day, but I don't know if I can because it surely wouldn't be as good as yours. Beautiful work! :D

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Page 1 of 2