Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Maxis Crib Recolors

by An_na Posted 27th Aug 2007 at 7:57 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2011 at 2:44 AM by leesester : fix image link

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 9:14 AM
These look great! Nice job.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 9:33 AM
Thank you so much for making these. They're awesome and greatly appreciated since who really wants a camouflage crib?
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 9:47 AM
I agree with seraphine.... lovely colours
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 9:59 AM
Nice colours!
Are you planning to do potties and the nurcery table as well?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:10 AM
Thank you so much! I have been waiting for this for ages!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:20 AM
simple but just great!!! thank you!
btw, i would also like matching potties and changing tables...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:28 AM
Yay! Simple basic stuff! Always appreciated... and wait, an An_na pic that doesn't make half the internets sob and cry and beg for everything else in the picture? I disbelieve!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:28 AM
Thanks a lot!

Jesus is my savior, and I will always worship him.
Inventor
#10 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:31 AM
Simple but oh so needed!! I was fed up with using the same default yellow that came with the crib. These are really what I have wanted!! Thanks a bunch :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:54 AM
Very nice Anna! I love the recolours! I always wanted some solid colours for the sheets and the other parts of the crib! Thanks a lot hon! :D

No Rest For The Wicked
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:55 AM
Lovely colours!Thanks! (:

I'd rather be a square peg in a round hole
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 11:04 AM
Yay I love it! I agree about the camo thing.. I wonder who thought a camo crib would be a good idea for babies/toddlers..lol.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 11:12 AM
Nice, bright colors; I love them!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 11:42 AM
These are pretty! thank you so much! I don't like the patterns either!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 12:02 PM
I spent the whole afternoon yesterday looking for simple, colorful crib recolors! Thanks so much! I thought I was going to have to learn to recolor objects, you saved me! :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 12:11 PM
This is beautiful. I prefer to use solid colours and simple patterns in my game. Maxis camo and cowprint just don't do it for me, but these are perfect.

I do have to agree with avaluna and ganguro... not to put pressure on you, but to have the rest of the baby furniture to match, including the high chair (why does everyone neglect the high chair?) would be lovely.

Mods rock my sox.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 12:14 PM
Thanks very much! These are terrific looking. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 12:44 PM
amazing! finally a plain white frame, not to mention some decent bedding!

thanks!
Instructor
#20 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:40 PM
Thank you! I was going to make some myself (and may yet), but these are exactly the sort of thing I'd been wanting.
Scholar
#21 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:50 PM
Eep! Nice preview picture...can't resist downloading! -download zombie-
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lupusdragon
This is beautiful. I prefer to use solid colours and simple patterns in my game. Maxis camo and cowprint just don't do it for me, but these are perfect.

I do have to agree with avaluna and ganguro... not to put pressure on you, but to have the rest of the baby furniture to match, including the high chair (why does everyone neglect the high chair?) would be lovely.

I also would love the changing table, potties and highchairs recoloured to match....pretty please? These have got to be the best looking cribs I have seen for this game. Thankyou!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 2:23 PM
Thank you Anna! I'll be using these often.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 3:17 PM
Oh my...thank you for the comments, everyone. LOL, HP :D

I've kind of planned to make matching recolors of the changing table as well (and possibly high chair and potty too), but I won't make any promises. We'll see.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 3:34 PM
Thank you An na! I love all the new cribs around but hate how the toddler animations don't always match up. Great job!
Page 1 of 3