Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Café de Flore

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,742 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 125,214 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 29th Aug 2007 at 7:21 PM
Updated: 20th Oct 2008 at 4:17 PM

DESCRIPTION
- Lot Title: Café de Flore
- Lot Category: Community
- Lot Size: 3X3
- Lot Price: $ --
- Furnished: Yes
- Lot Played/Tested: 1/1 -- days
- Created with these Expansion Packs: University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, & Seasons
- Created with these Stuff Packs: Celebration
*NOTE: Celebration is NOT required to install this lot if you install it with the Sims2Pack Clean Installer, found here: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/ However, you will lose the hurricane table lamps and circular tables.
- Hack-free (checked via Clean Installer)

Based on the historical Café de Flore in Paris, I’ve been fighting the compulsion to construct this lot for some time. More of a modern-day tourist spot with a small park, bookstore and shop, I had wanted to create a place in which my sims could reinvent the world over coffee and croissants in the manner of Sarte and de Beauvoir. More importantly, I had wanted it to be playable which is why I had chosen to limit this district corner to the ground level. The floors and terraces above, however, are readily accessible if you wish to tack on some stairs.

*NOTE: Please DO NOT upload this lot, or any of my other works, to the Exchange and/or any paysites without my consent.

Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 0

Custom Content by Me:
- Plaster Wall w/ Edging
- Arc de Triomphe 4flr Wall
- Parisian Balcony (Wall)
- Parisian Pillar (Wall)
- Parisian Wall 3
- Parisian Wall 4
- Parisian W 3
- Parisian Column A
- Parisian Column B
- Maxis Wall (Modified by V1ND1CARE)

Custom Content Included:
- Flowering Thorn by Numenor
- Plumeria Tree by Numenor
- A sturdy black gloss grid with toughened & highly invisible stealth glass.Made by Moonlight_Muse © 2006http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=206954  by moonlight_muse