Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Burger King Restaurant

by Architect Of The Future Posted 1st Nov 2007 at 3:51 AM - Updated 6th Dec 2007 at 4:36 AM by Architect Of The Future

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 4:12 AM
Me And My Sims Thank You LOL
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cbr701
Me And My Sims Thank You LOL

mine too... thank you for this!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 5:31 AM
Gee, thanks, like my sims aren't fat enough now! <grin>
Seriously, I really like it. Can't wait for your Taco Bell to be uploaded. Oh! As a favor, could you make an optional sign thats says "Taco Hell"? I worked at one for three years and hated it!

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Alchemist
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 5:54 AM
Your Burger King lot looks great.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:44 AM
BK good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 7:50 AM
it's really well done but I hope you don't get into trouble like the people that made starbucks and subway
Alchemist
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 10:11 AM
Wow, it just looks real! Thanks,
Greatest Dad Ever
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 12:23 PM
WOW this is amazingly realistic ... You did an excellent job !!!!

And by the way i changed my name to tigdadx4 could you please update the post ..
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 3:46 PM
Cool, now my sims can have it their way?
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 4:21 PM
luv it to death!. You did a great job made so well!. It looks just like BK restaurant and I'm starting to get hungry to lol.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 4:39 PM
I love your restaurants, I think I've got them all. Awesome work!!
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 7:16 PM
That is so coool! thanks!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 10:20 PM
Thanks a lot!! I had requested a BK ages ago. I'm glad to see there is one to finally put in my game.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 11:01 PM
Will this still work if I have University, Open for Business, and Seasons installed in addition to Nightlife and Pets?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by realitytvlover
Will this still work if I have University, Open for Business, and Seasons installed in addition to Nightlife and Pets?

yes it will still work

Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.
Wally 'Famous' Amos
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 5:27 AM
Oh I am so amazed to see a Burger King in our games and just cant wait for my favorite Taco Bell.
Thank You for me and my Simmies shall enjoy this one for a long, long time.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 5:53 AM
Now you need a McDonalds so I can put them across the street from eachother and watch them compete.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 1:30 PM
indeed nice

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 4:37 PM
It wont let me use, i download and unzip(using WinRAR) and it doesnt seem to work, it says, File is Damaged. and i used repair archive it didnt work(i have The sims 2, sims 2 Open for Buisness, the sims 2 pets, the sims 2 nightlife, and the sims 2 bon voyage, so im not real sure) it wont even give me the Sims2Pack
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 11:51 PM
I downloaded this lot but i did not get the white and blue burgerking paint/sign thats on the roof. Did anyone else have this problem?

¤M¡zz Røyåltÿ¤™
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:20 PM
Hey! Can my sims actually buy food here? im wonderrring because alot of times my pepol just get all the tables and seats so is this a good downlode? (sorry for bad english)
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 6:20 PM
Awsome! and yeah they can buy food here.

Muffins,pie,and whip cream.Party dude.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 6:15 AM
Wow, nice work!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 8:26 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Apr 2008 at 3:27 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I smell burger! who has burger?
This is freaking incredible... I'm downloading it for sure. Love the neon signs!!!
I don't even like fast food, but this is really cool.

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Page 1 of 2