Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old Country Cottage

by Ramond Posted 6th Nov 2007 at 4:35 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2007 at 10:11 PM by Ramond

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 4:56 PM
This house is really charming. I'd love to download it but I can't seem to locate the victorian build set on Vitasim's site. Do you have a direct link to the page it's on? Or don't they allow that? Anyway, it really is a beautiful and cozy house. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
This house is really charming. I'd love to download it but I can't seem to locate the victorian build set on Vitasim's site. Do you have a direct link to the page it's on? Or don't they allow that? Anyway, it really is a beautiful and cozy house. Thanks!

Hey Edejan, it is there, the picture is the pretty sort of round looking outdoor terrace. I think it was the second to the right on the top row, but i can't rememebr now (my memory is getting worse and im only young!). but it is there. and no there's no link because the page is the same link as the page before. sorry about that.

Ramond, this is adorable. it loooks like it took you for eeeeever to make. thanks alot for bothering and job really well done : D!

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 6:19 PM
[QUOTE=absolutelyfabulous7]Hey Edejan, it is there, the picture is the pretty sort of round looking outdoor terrace. I think it was the second to the right on the top row, but i can't rememebr now (my memory is getting worse and im only young!). but it is there. and no there's no link because the page is the same link as the page before. sorry about that.

Thanks for the tip. I found it!! Like I said, love this house so I'm downloading!!
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 6:27 PM
Wonderful and nice house. I love the many details. Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:51 PM
This cottage is just adorable . . .
Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by absolutelyfabulous7
Hey Edejan, it is there, the picture is the pretty sort of round looking outdoor terrace. I think it was the second to the right on the top row, but i can't rememebr now (my memory is getting worse and im only young!). but it is there. and no there's no link because the page is the same link as the page before. sorry about that.

Ramond, this is adorable. it loooks like it took you for eeeeever to make. thanks alot for bothering and job really well done : D!

Thank you for your help , their site is very strange in that all of the pages have the same URL. This makes it very hard to locate specific items. I'm sorry I couldn't include a direct link.

Thanks for all of your Comments everyone!

~Raymond~
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#8 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 2:18 AM
This is lovely! I couldn't imagine a more charming little cottage--it looks just right.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 3:35 AM
I love your landscaping - very creative!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 8:48 AM
Such a beautiful house! Just lovely. :D
Alchemist
#11 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 9:52 AM
An adorable house and a romantic garden, very sweet, thanks,
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 6:13 AM
Neat house! I really, really like it! So of course HAD to download it! Thanks so much for creating it!

Just to put my "2 cents in" everybody, there are page numbers at the bottom of each page on the VitaSims site. The Victorian Build and Garden Set is on page 69, or the direct link is: http://www.vitasims2.com/sims2objects_69.htm

Namárië! Nai hiruvalyë Valimar!
Farewell! Maybe thou shalt find Valimar!
--- J.R.R. Tolkien

Lúthien's Middle-earth
http://www.luthien-tinuviel.net

Lúthien Doesn't Live Here
http://amyluthien.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 11:29 AM
Thank you for the direct link! I appreciate it.

~Raymond~
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 4:44 PM
This cottage look lovely..I tried to download it but the link is broken.so could you plz fix the download options.. thanks Ramond!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 2:30 PM
Hi Raymond , i just fall in love with your house . Well i have a little problem with the bedroom upstairs . My sims can't sleep in the bed . In fact they ca'nt go near the windows .Have you an idea ? I get the unfurnished version .

Thank you

Gheliane
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 3:01 PM Last edited by unwanted03 : 15th Nov 2007 at 3:07 PM.
I have the same problem with the house. It's a pity, it's so beautiful !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:09 PM
Hmm .... I didn't use any cheats to place the objects! The only thing that I can think of that might by causing the problem is the roof over the bedroom? Perhaps removing it will allow you to play it again.

~Raymond~
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:04 AM Last edited by Gheliane : 16th Nov 2007 at 10:05 AM.
Thank you to ansewr . I dont have problems to put objects(i put a bed and tried also with a chair) but the sims can't use them . Well i'll try do change de roof .

Gheliane

Edit: i just changed the small part of the roof closed the windows(where you have put the bed) and it's works!

Thank you !:lovestruc

Gheliane
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 1:40 PM
Nice house! Beautiful! This will work great for my camping vacation home.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 9:33 AM Last edited by fido : 2nd Jan 2008 at 9:53 AM.
Quote:
Comments are always nice too, and I really appreciate constructive criticism so that I can improve the quality of my work.

Try as I might, I could find nothing to criticize, constructively or other wise. Your house is simply stunning. I only wish I had a fraction of your talent.

Fido

LIfe is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Admin justanothersimssite.com
Scholar
#21 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:51 PM
This is a beautiful lot, just my style! Thanks x
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 4:42 PM
Hi Ramond,

I simply love your house and like Gheliane, I had the same problem with my sims not being able to access the bed in the master bedroom. However, I do not wish to delete that roof because the house would look so different without it. I think it's simply beautiful, how you managed to merge the main roof with a "dormer". Do yo have anymore suggestions about how I can make my sims go to that other side without having to delete that section of the roof?

I love realism in my game. But not to the point where it looks ugly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 1:30 AM
I would suggest trying to re-arange the furniture, but if that dosen't work the only othe option I can think of is to delete the roof.

~Raymond~
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:27 PM
Thank you so much, this is beautiful!
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 12:39 PM
Umm... I love the house, but I can't find the "partiture" from the second link...
I'd really like to download the house...
Page 1 of 2