Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Little Mermaid

by marie_fay Posted 29th Nov 2007 at 3:32 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2010 at 9:13 AM by marie_fay : edited links

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:17 AM
Wow, simply amazing!! Wonderful Job!!!!

-=-There's a hole in the world like a great black pit,-=-
-=-and the vermin of the world inhabit it,-=-
-=-and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit,-=-

-=-and it goes by the name of London-=-
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:26 AM
This is really flippin' wonderful! I love The Little Mermaid!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:36 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! I downloaded everything!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:58 AM
Very well done, and beautiful and creative presentated. I love the brown recolor of the hair. Thanks!
#6 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 3:15 AM
This is very good and the TAIL was so interesting and sad. Thhank you and good luck!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 4:44 AM
Holy cow!! A story AND different Mer-clothing for ALL ages?!? You've been working hard on this one!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 4:57 AM
Absolutely LOVE the way you put the story together.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#9 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:56 AM
Wow! This looks great Marie!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 6:06 AM
This is my favorite fairytale, I'm glad you brought it to life using the sims 2! You did a great job, you forgot the part when she turned into a being of the air and kissed the prince good bye, I really don't like that part of the story since from romantic it suddenly turned religious but i would had love to see how she could have looked like if you created the spirit version of her.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 7:43 AM
Wonderful tale! Your beautiful screenshots remind me of a book with black and white illustrations, which I liked very much, though the story ended sadly. Good luck on the contest (on the other hand you shouldn't even need it :D)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 7:58 AM
Amazing
Alchemist
#13 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:02 AM
This is so beautiful, H.C.Andersen would be very proud with you! Thanks,
Alchemist
#14 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 9:50 AM
Really impressive. The whole set is stunning but I think that the pics of your story are the genious touch! I've no words. Thank you and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 12:51 PM
this is an impressive set. tanks so much for your hard work and effort it's definitely been worth it. these are stunning :D

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 1:16 PM
Beautiful work. I've loved the original story from being a child and kind of didn't like the Happy ever after version by Disney quite so much. The story board was excellent work.

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 3:34 PM
and pretty story. You've done well Marie Fay ! Thank you !!

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 3:57 PM Last edited by VictoryQueen : 1st Dec 2007 at 4:35 PM.
They`re fantastic. But I`m confused about some meshes.
About Bipsouille mermaid updo mesh... is really the "Geisha hairstyle by request"??
About the Rose mermaid updo: shall I get one of the 3 hairs at http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_14.htm (in this case, which one shall I get?) or the Rose Hair 14 at http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_5.htm?
Thanks sooo much for sharing your fantastic job!!! I really would like to have them so I`m looking foward to clarify these doubts and know the Peggy meshes/links, too. Thanks a million once again!
Vicky
Forum Resident
#19 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 4:06 PM
I can't give you enough credit, details are important, and you haven't missed a one! This must have taken forever!! Not enough thanks, but thank you all the same, this is a lovely download!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#20 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:11 PM Last edited by Sim_Me : 1st Dec 2007 at 5:11 PM. Reason: typo
Awesome work Thanks!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 9:40 PM
uhhhhhh...well, I'll say you've out done yourself! You are such a brat for not showing me any of this! :p

The all hairs are so beautiful, and the outfits...especially the wedding dress.

And the positions you got the sims in for the pictures...is nothing short of mind blowing. (thank goodness you got Bon Voyage...I never would have been able to get you anything like that >.<)

seriously, i'm amazed. absolutely fantastic!!!!!

New Home. Come check it out!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:09 AM
I am so impressed! Wow, look at all the mermaid variety...And the pictures are storyline are stellar as well. You did such an amazing job; thank you so much for sharing! <33
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 12:52 PM
squeeee thank you all :] I'm so glad I was able to get in! Thanks again to Tiggerypum!

Quote: Originally posted by VictoryQueen
About Bipsouille mermaid updo mesh... is really the "Geisha hairstyle by request"??

Just compare the shapes ;] yes, it is the right mesh

Quote: Originally posted by VictoryQueen
About the Rose mermaid updo: shall I get one of the 3 hairs at http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_14.htm (in this case, which one shall I get?) or the Rose Hair 14 at http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_5.htm?

again, just compare, I provided the correct links for the time being.... I don't know whether the owners of the sites are going to change something about them... it's the hair on page 14 on the right

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 11:51 PM
She is quite lovely, and the original story is by far the best and my favourite as a child. In my book it just said the sisters of the air swept her up in thier arms, and brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 4:30 PM
yupp... I left out quite a bit.... The gardens and the feast and the ending with her becoming a creature of the air and the whole immortal soul thing, too..... Sorry for that, but I didn't have enough time...

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Page 1 of 4