Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nyx Delirium - Singer/Dancer/Musician

by brilliantcat Posted 27th Dec 2007 at 7:10 AM - Updated 19th Apr 2008 at 8:10 PM by brilliantcat

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 7:20 AM
Your sim is very pretty.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 9:06 AM
yay! im glad she got approved. she is wonderful and im glad you enjoyed my contest. You did exceptionally well and you definitely earned that star :D

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Alchemist
#4 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 9:10 AM
No wonder that you won, she is exceptional! Thanks,
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 10:18 PM
Wow, she's gorgeous! Where'd you get her outfit?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 4:12 AM
Her outfit comes as part of the H&M Stuff Pack. I try to keep my sims in Maxis-only clothing when I upload them.

Thanks for the kind comments, glad you guys are enjoying her! Post some pics over at S2C so I can see what she's up to
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 1:30 PM
Wow, she is so original!
Great work!
And I'm happy that you used my hair ^^!
Btw, I'm Saitou xD
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 4:20 AM
awww she is so cute!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 3:55 AM
I love this sim she is so cute, but I seem to be having a problem. I can't seem to get her skin to work ;-; can you help me so I can play Nyx?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 7:21 AM
Hmm I double checked the .rar and the sims2pack and the skintone is packaged the way it should be. You may have to redownload and reinstall her, it's possible the download was corrupted. If all else fails, there's a link in the post to the skintone by Anva, you may have to download it separately. Hope you get her working!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 3:16 PM
where can i get this bottom outfit? i love it! http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...4&postcount=124
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:30 PM
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 12:40 AM Last edited by Tenohsei : 25th Jan 2008 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Found new info
Quote: Originally posted by brilliantcat
Hmm I double checked the .rar and the sims2pack and the skintone is packaged the way it should be. You may have to redownload and reinstall her, it's possible the download was corrupted. If all else fails, there's a link in the post to the skintone by Anva, you may have to download it separately. Hope you get her working!

My friend got it working on hers but its still not working on mine. I guess I;ll break down and sign up for the site the skin is on no guarantee it'll work.... Aww I'm sooo sad I really wanted this sim.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 4:03 AM
Mesh for the hair is now located here: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair39.htm
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 8:00 PM
Thank you for the update! I had forgotten XM reorganized their site. I'll edit the post now to reflect the new location
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 11:24 PM
Does anyone have the hair color???