Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"The Cambridge" - Country Charm - No CC

by normadesmond123 Posted 9th Jan 2008 at 8:20 PM - Updated 10th Jan 2008 at 1:30 AM by normadesmond123 : Spelling & more info added :)

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 1:29 AM
Lovely home you made there. I really like the layout and the exterior is awesome. Thank you for a great upload!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 1:45 AM
Excellent design, Thank you for your hard work!

~Raymond~
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 2:53 AM
This is a really lovely home! Thank you hon!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 3:05 AM
This is just so lovely! I'm so impressed at how nice you made it all look with no cc - just amazing!

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#6 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 3:25 AM
The landscaping is amazing--it's hard to believe that you did all that without using any custom content! Great job.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 5:39 AM
I can always use a classy pad... And this is one classy pad! And a classy pad with no CC is just that much better! Thanks!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:21 AM
I just love all the landscaping, something that I am not good at all and split level homes.
Thanks for your fantastic work and now off to put a new family to work to buy their new home.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:55 AM
Thank you for a CC free house.

But I'm confused, how is the sideways garage funtional?
Alchemist
#10 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 9:32 AM
Oh yes, it is charming, indeed! Thanks,
Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 1:04 PM
this is so beautiful,i swear
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss Malevolent
Thank you for a CC free house.

But I'm confused, how is the sideways garage funtional?

The garage is functional because the garage door really opens and closes and your sim's car can be placed in it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by normadesmond123
The garage is functional because the garage door really opens and closes and your sim's car can be placed in it.

But can the car in the garage actually be driven??

Great house!! I love seeing houses with no CC.

I love building houses!!!
PM with any House Request.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 11:48 PM
Sold!
Beautiful. Thanks so much.

Just a regular person
Scholar
#15 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 10:48 AM
I adore your house and can't wait to see it in the game.Its perfectly built and very realistic.With soooo nice landscaping and beautiful inside decoration.Very inviting.A great job!
Thank you for sharing your hard work and your talent with us.Hugs.
Instructor
#16 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 11:22 AM
Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous house! So beautiful, I can't believe it's all Maxis content! :D

THankyou very much

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 3:09 AM
Your sims can get in and out of the car in the garage and the garage door opens, however, the car pops to the street when your sims leave and when they return the car pops back into the garage. You can park cars on the straight part of the driveway and then your sims will leave and return normally.

Quote: Originally posted by MrsDisel
But can the car in the garage actually be driven??

Great house!! I love seeing houses with no CC.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 3:12 PM
hi! this house is absolutley gorgous! and i was very excited to use it, but unfortunatly, it crashes my game. =[. do you know any possible reason for that? thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lalafafa7
hi! this house is absolutley gorgous! and i was very excited to use it, but unfortunatly, it crashes my game. =[. do you know any possible reason for that? thanks!

Oh no! I'm so sorry that it's crashing your game. The only thing I can think of is perhaps you're not downloading the house correctly. I always use the Q-Xpress installer - if you're not using it I would suggest downloading that program and then try downloading the house again. Another thing, is that maybe some new CC or a hack you've downloaded might be causing the crash? The house is completely CC and hack free so I don't know if a conflict would be the problem. Also, make sure you have all the EP's needed. I really hope you can find a solution!
#20 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:40 AM
Beautiful. Thanks!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Field Researcher
#21 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:29 AM
Thank You.
Banned
#22 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 12:57 PM
Looks like a good retirement home. (You know what I mean not a hostel, but a small house elderly people 'retire' to.)
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 5:21 AM
Love this house and am using it. But was just wondering if anyone else is getting the appearance of the basement being flooded? The sims living in it don't seem to notice at all but it confuses the heck out of me. =P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xLqd_Drmsx
Love this house and am using it. But was just wondering if anyone else is getting the appearance of the basement being flooded? The sims living in it don't seem to notice at all but it confuses the heck out of me. =P

This is a very common thing that happens with houses with basements. It has to do with the water table in the neighborhood. Just move the house to higher ground in the 'hood, and the blue in the basement will disappear.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by normadesmond123
This is a very common thing that happens with houses with basements. It has to do with the water table in the neighborhood. Just move the house to higher ground in the 'hood, and the blue in the basement will disappear.

thats what happend to me and im glad i know how to fix, it lol. I had it placed just across from a lake in my village, thankfully i have tonnes of space just above it.
Page 1 of 2