Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Fallen City of Stones

by V1ND1CARE Posted 1st Feb 2008 at 9:27 PM - Updated 4th Feb 2008 at 9:55 AM by V1ND1CARE

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:16 AM
WOW! This is so cool! It looks so realistic, you've done a fabulous job!
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:37 AM
I really love all your stuff. This looks awesome as always. Thank you for creating such beauties and sharing it with us
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:53 AM
Vindi....
Everything you touch is magic.....
just love the textures and feel to this build...
well done....again!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:59 AM
This is an amazing lot. You really have captured the feel of an ancient city. Thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:11 AM
wow!! thankyou so much, it looks so reaslistic!!!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:21 AM
Oh My God. You never cease to amaze me... Wowsers!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 6:39 AM
This looks like its real and we could walk up the steps to the top.
You have really made us feel as if we are in a ancient city for sure.
Thank You for sharing such a great lot.
Alchemist
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:01 AM
You are really very talented in making ruins! () It looks like a photograph for the new Indiana Jones movie! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:58 AM
It's so beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:04 AM
Wow nice... looks a little bit like Oblivion. Now make some decrepate old Daedra shrines and scare the poor sims LOL
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:13 AM
I love it ...thank you for sharing

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do !!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:09 PM
wow! when I look at your creations I feel a very very unskilled builder... this is impressive *to favourites* I wonder how you can do such things with the same build tools... just wow!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:32 PM
As always I bow down to your superior talent!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:08 PM
You are an incredibly talented builder. Your lots are awe inspiring and this lot is no exception. Beautifully done.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 7:45 PM
Ah, another lovely creation. Honestly I love all your stuff, I think about 99% of what you created is in my DL folder right now

Thanks for this one and keep making those beautiful lots!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:55 PM
OMG Vindi, you've done it again! I can't believe my eyes when I see your lots. I feel like I've been taken to another time and place.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:48 AM
Superbe!!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 8:29 AM
This is absoluty amazing!! Everything about it is perfect
Field Researcher
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:12 PM
I installed this lot and put the glassless recolor for the arched window in my downloads folder, but the recolor doesn't show up in the game. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. I made an invisible glass recolor of the window myself, which does show up, so I do have the windows the way they were intended.
Alchemist
#21 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 2:24 PM
Ahh I know this place, Vindi, I walk around these ruins in my dreams, sometime when the sun comes up from the sea and sometime in the dark night, when the soul is weaker and alone. Thank you for sharing this stunning creation which I believed were real only in the dream world. Big kiss and ciao.

and it looks too beautiful for the damned little sims!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 6:07 AM
wow, amazing!It must have taken long time to be perfectly made. Thanks for posting this.
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 9:19 PM
SO COOL!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 7:01 PM
I can't bring any thing out of my mouth, this is so beautiful. The only thing that happens is that my mouth falls open and my eyes are big. This is so amazing. you're such a big artist in this.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 12:51 AM
This is a phenominal lot, I am stunned at its beauty and the work you put into creating it. Thank you for giving me something so stunning to play in my game.
Page 1 of 3