Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Farrah Fawcett (Jill Munroe) of Charlie's Angels 1970's tv show

by summersong86 Posted 25th Feb 2008 at 2:00 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2008 at 11:03 PM by summersong86 : To remove non-distributable Rosesims2 content.

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:28 AM
I loved the show. This is a wonderful likeness of her. She looks just like I remember her. Blessing and prayers to her and her family during a very difficult time. Great job thanks for the memories.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 6:20 AM
Yes, I too wanted to be Farrah!! You did a great job on her. She looks just like Farrah and she'll happily join my Cheryl Ladd sim :b Thanks!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 6:26 AM
This is awesome!Thank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 7:53 AM
Thanks for the kind comments, folks. I wonder what kind of person she is, because she was on Charlie's Angels for only one year, yet Jaclyn and Kate still remain in her life as friends and Kate was with her not long ago to spend time with her when the cancer recurred. She's actually got quite a lot of lifelong friends.

In my game I have her set as an Aquarius (which is what she is in real life) and a Popularity sim. She gets along well with all of my other Sims, sadly some of them are prototypes and test models, so they'll be deleted. I hope she'll have a happier fate for her friendships in your towns.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 9:50 AM
She is beautiful Summer, and I just love your skins, you know that !

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 8:32 PM
I have no idea who she actually is, but she is a beautiful sim! Thanks for sharing! :D

~ Sarcasm is beautiful. See the beauty in it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:41 AM
LOL, I think you have to be close to 40 and older to really know who she was. Back in the mid 1970's you could not step outside your house without seeing her posters plastered everywhere. She was really hugely popular. They called her the "Farrah Phenomenon" and she's probably the reason most of us girls had such big hair in the 1980's. The big 80's hair kind of evolved from the Farrah lion mane.

Farrah was not a classic beauty. Back in the day I thought nobody was more beautiful than her, but now that I'm old enough to see past the revolutionary hairstyle (back in the day) and amazing teeth and great tan, I can see how irregular her features are. Especially when I assigned myself the task of sculpting a sim of her. Yikes! It took me a year and probably over 100 prototypes to get this sim, plus the earlier version of her I'd uploaded elsewhere a few months ago.

Farrah's actually the reason I bothered to do any of the other angels at all. I was only going to do Farrah, as I was playing Vera Marina's set of angels for my game. But I still wanted to use my Farrah, since she meant so much to me from my childhood. But when you mix sims from different creators together to try and play them as a set, sometimes it can look "off". So I keep Vera Marina's sims in their own town, or at least I will when I finish rebuilding my town after the last crash. And my own Sims live amongst themselves, mostly never having full lives because they are almost all prototypes meant to be discarded. So sad. But while they live their little photoshoot lives, they do get interesting stories and interactions.

So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:40 PM
Farrah was not a classic beauty. Back in the day I thought nobody was more beautiful than her, but now that I'm old enough to see past the revolutionary hairstyle (back in the day) and amazing teeth and great tan, I can see how irregular her features are.

Summer, the funny thing is, everybody thought the same! Except for my father, who always said the most beautiful was Jacklyn ...
And now, you see how gorgeous she is...she looks almost the same! As for Farrah, poor thing, she looks now 100 years old,and strange, very strange! It must be very hard for her, to have aged so badly when Jacklyn ,who was always number two,still is a gorgeous woman...

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:49 AM
Yeah, I think first where Farrah went wrong was in having too aggressive plastic surgery around her eyes and possibly her nose, and collagen or something put into her lips. I actually have always liked her thin lips, as well as the thin lips on Kate and Cheryl. But then styles have changed and now everybody is putting collagen into their lips and looking like fish. It's a very bad idea and women really need to wake up and see how silly they look.

She also is very athletic, even now, and has spent her whole life out in the sun, playing tennis, and the sun has damaged her skin very badly. But she still managed to look okay for her age, until the cancer came back a second time. She had said through a friend who was authorized to speak to the press about it that she would look very bad for awhile because of the harsh cancer treatments. I think that is what has happened to cause her to look so strange in the past year or so. Her face is very swollen and mis-shapen, and I think it may be from possibly something like prednisone or some other medicine. I had a friend on prednisone for Lupus and it did something similar to her face, made her look puffy and odd.

From what Kate Jackson and Jaclyn and other friends have said, she has a great sense of humor and positive attitude about her situation. Kate seems to be the one closest to her and says if anyone thinks Farrah is sitting at home feeling sorry for herself, then they don't know Farrah. I think it is sweet that the Angels, at least the original three, never seemed to have any jealousy or resentment amongst them. But according to Cheryl, Kate never warmed up to her. So even though Cheryl was on the show longer, it seems the real lasting friendship for Kate and Jaclyn was with Farrah, not Cheryl. When they did a tribute to Aaron Spelling, it was the original three who appeared in public together to honor him, and not Cheryl. I wonder why.

Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:22 AM
This is so accurate! Thanks for posting it. My brother loves Charlie's Angels and now I can surprise him with a house full of them.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:42 AM
I think that's a kinda rude "description" calling Farrah "a loopy cheatin ho" and such. you made her as a tribute to her? that's a cop out, when you mostly slam her in your description. that's just down right mean, especially when she's been through hell. I thought you'd proably add or remove something after she passed, big suprise you didn't.

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 1:11 AM
RIP FARRAH
Quote: Originally posted by FoxyPink
I think that's a kinda rude "description" calling Farrah "a loopy cheatin ho" and such. you made her as a tribute to her? that's a cop out, when you mostly slam her in your description. that's just down right mean, especially when she's been through hell. I thought you'd proably add or remove something after she passed, big suprise you didn't.