Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Sept 1, 2008 - Stair Mod to Allow Puppies Kitten and Toddler to use Them - Requested

by rebecah Posted 1st May 2008 at 1:03 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 5:48 PM by rebecah : Added Spiral Stair Mod for Apartments EP

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st May 2008 at 1:31 PM
~You are amazing,thankyou so much!If you ever consider a new project I have an idea if you contact me~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st May 2008 at 1:55 PM
Thankyou so much for this mod! It'll be so much more practical for my families.
Instructor
#4 Old 1st May 2008 at 1:56 PM
Wow! That's a great idea! Been wanting this forever. Never understand why puppies couldn't use the stairs. Is there a way for making these available only for pets? I really don't mind if my babies don't use the stairs.

Would you mind pointing me where I can change it, or it's some kind of difficult code I can't do it by myself? I just don't want to bother you with another request.

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st May 2008 at 1:57 PM
Excellent. I really hated that the puppies, kittens and toddlers couldn't go up and down the stairs. Thank you
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st May 2008 at 2:03 PM
Thanks so much! You rock!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st May 2008 at 3:11 PM
Again thank you very much :-)

Take Care
Mad Poster
#8 Old 1st May 2008 at 4:15 PM
Yay! I grabbed these yesterday from the link on your toddler stairs mod. I can't wait to use them. This is one of the most useful mods created. Thanks for the many wonderful items you have created for our simmy kids and now pets!! I couldnt' stand to raise toddlers without them!! You ROCK!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st May 2008 at 4:17 PM
thank you !
Forum Resident
#10 Old 1st May 2008 at 4:32 PM
Thankyou for it's here too

«Kindness - quality, which surplus does not harm».
John Golsuorsi.
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."
Dorothea Lange
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 1st May 2008 at 4:40 PM
great!!!! thanks again!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st May 2008 at 4:45 PM
Thank you so much, it was annoying that the puppies and kitties were stuck outside.
Not actually evil.
#13 Old 1st May 2008 at 5:17 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 2nd May 2008 at 6:34 AM.
Thanks, I'll test it w/o Free Time and edit this post after I do...
Wonderful, but too bad it conflicts with the toddler mod, I want both!

EDIT - I'm a dumdum! This mod allows toddlers and baby animals to use stairs, I thought it was just for animals, but I get it now. Most excellent! Will test shortly...

EDIT 2 - both kinds of stairs work fine w/o Free Time

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st May 2008 at 6:09 PM
Awwwwweeeesome!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st May 2008 at 6:46 PM
rebecah your talents amaze me this is so awesome finally i can have my toddlers go up and down stairs and not attempt to and flip out lol thank you for this!!!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 1st May 2008 at 6:46 PM
You´re precious! Thanks a lot.
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Thanks, I'll test it w/o Free Time and edit this post after I do...
Wonderful, but too bad it conflicts with the toddler mod, I want both!

This is the toddler mod with the kitten and puppy option included. I can't make them seperate as it is a global mod.

Thanks for testing w/o FT too. I'm pretty sure it should be ok as long as you have pets with this version.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:28 PM
this is wonderful, thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:28 PM
I LOVE YOU!!! I've been waiting for something like this forever!!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:49 PM
thank you! so much less headaches...

...la connaissance c'est de savoir qu'une tomate est un fruit,
la sagesse c'est de savoir qu'il ne faut pas en mettre dans une salade de fruits...
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:51 PM
You are brilliant! Thanks for the ability for puppies and kittens to use stairs. Now I dont have to use the move_objects cheat code to bring them into the house. They can now go outside if they want. Thanks again! You rock!
Theorist
#22 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:41 PM
thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:13 PM
Potty training puppies just got a whole lot easier. Thanks!!!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:39 PM
Once again, thank you Rebecah! Yes, I got this from your other site link last night, but I have to say it one more time. We ALL are so thankful for your talents and appreciate your creations so very much. You are awesome!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st May 2008 at 10:07 PM
THANK YOU, i saw your toddler one the other day , and was going to ask if you would make a puppy one,.
Page 1 of 5