Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tons-of-Fun Toddler Outfits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 16th May 2008 at 2:02 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 12:40 AM by fakepeeps7 : replaced zip files, added zip with all outfits

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th May 2008 at 11:23 PM
So Cute!! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th May 2008 at 12:09 AM
These are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see them in-game! Thanks!
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 17th May 2008 at 12:13 AM
Oh, the cuteness! My head may explode. Love the lion outfit.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#5 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:41 AM
These are so cute! Thanks so much.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th May 2008 at 7:17 AM
i really love this !!!!!!!!!!! but i just installed and it doesn't show up on my game =(((
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th May 2008 at 7:23 AM
i'm having the same problem as thaismx
Instructor
#8 Old 17th May 2008 at 7:49 AM
These are just adorable! Thank you so much. =)
Forum Resident
#9 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:20 PM
how cute! they're lovely and much needed thanks!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th May 2008 at 7:29 PM Last edited by fakepeeps7 : 17th May 2008 at 7:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ambersbored
i'm having the same problem as thaismx

Hmmm... I'm not sure why that would be. I'm going to try installing them from the zip files and see what happens. There shouldn't be any EP conflict, because they're based on the PJ mesh from the base game.

UPDATE:

Aaargh! You're right. They don't show up! Now I'm totally confused.

If anyone has managed to get these to work in their game, please let me know. Now I'm wondering if all my uploads have this problem, or if something happened with SimPE when I was assigning the genders (although the unisex outfits shouldn't have been affected).
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th May 2008 at 4:49 AM Last edited by Sims2obsessed : 18th May 2008 at 8:36 AM.
they still aren't showing up.

did you upload the file from your saved sims folder , without changing the name.

you have to get the file from your saved sims folder not the bodyshop folder and you can't change the name. or it will not work.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2obsessed
they still aren't showing up.

did you upload the file from your saved sims folder , without changing the name.

you have to get the file from your saved sims folder not the bodyshop folder and you can't change the name. or it will not work.

Oh, geez. I hope you're kidding (but I suspect you're not). I always use the package files from my Projects folder! Which means that none of my uploads will work for anyone else... I've had thousands of downloads; why hasn't anyone told me before now?!

I'll upload the files from my SavedSims folder. Please tell me if they work. If they do, I have a lot more uploading to do in the next little while...
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th May 2008 at 12:51 AM
thanks for re-uploading them they are soo cute. they are showing up in body shop now.

i learned about uploading clothing files from the sims resource.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th May 2008 at 12:53 AM Last edited by coolsimsgal : 19th May 2008 at 4:46 AM.
Yippie they work so cute thanks!

Here are my brandi broke's cuties in them

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th May 2008 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsimsgal
Yippie they work so cute thanks!

Here are my brandi broke's cuties in them

Awesome! Those are some cute Sims you have there.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th May 2008 at 6:17 PM
Wahoo! Glad to read these comments and see that the issue was fixed- I had downloaded your little girl pajamas and was annoyed that they didn't show up; but I was sure the problem was on my end. Just want to thank you for your uploads! They're all adorable and great quality. I don't usually post comments but I really wanted to thank you, it's tough to find good kids clothes!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th May 2008 at 12:42 AM
Oh! So cute!! I love toddler clothes, and these are just very toddler-ish! I especially love the fish one, the bunnies one, and the lion one! ^_^ Thank youuu!!
Scholar
#18 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 5:32 PM
Keep your hair; they look great! Love 'em all!
Thanks!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 12:20 PM
Wow, these are so adorable! I can't wait to see how they look on my sims!
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:27 PM
OMG the bunny one is so cute cheers!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 1:18 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 7:45 PM
Thanks for making them separate downloads! They're all cute but I'm trying to keep my folder small. I had to have almost all of them, anyway, but it's so nice to pick and choose.

I love all of your stuff! You're one of my favorite creators. My kids look so cute thanks to you.

For stories inspired by sims, visit Wayward Ink today!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:52 AM
Super cute Thanks!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:48 AM
i love the unisex outfits.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:22 AM
I love the white set, thanks
Page 1 of 2