Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Metro Subway Tile Walls Pt. II

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 10th Jun 2008 at 12:14 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 8:04 AM
oooh lovely ! thanks for these ! cant wait for the next set ! and the kitchen i saw in your previews :O

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 9:40 AM
Very clean and glam!My sims will love it..Thank u!

"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was the key to giving more love to myself":Oprah Winfrey
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 10:04 AM
thank you! these walls are gorgeous yet again
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 11:32 AM
Another treasure from you.This is so perfect,so beautiful and inviting that I am excited...Can't wait to launch the game with this new addition.Thank you so much for sharing this great work.Big hugs.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 4:04 PM
Oh goody! You put this up much sooner than I expected! Great for us I want to comment again on how truly amazing these look in game. No blurriness to the tiles, very clear. I added this to my Sims's kitchen and bathroom and it really adds so much character to the rooms, so much more interesting than just plain paint. So thanks again for this set and I can't wait to see the next!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 7:23 PM
I love love this set, it reminds me of my apt. i agrew up in, in NY

BTW: Where can I find that fantastic bath that you used in the pics? Thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 6:16 AM
I love this series! These walls look so much better in the bath than standard tile walls.

And I too would like to know where I can find that nifty bathroom set.

Please feel free to upload my walls and floors in your finished lots as long as they are not offered on any paysites, TSR, or the Exchange. You may recolour them as long as you give credit and link back to the original.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lpvinyl21
BTW: Where can I find that fantastic bath that you used in the pics? Thank you

Quote: Originally posted by RiotGirlK
I too would like to know where I can find that nifty bathroom set.

For those also wondering about the bathroom set I used in the preview image, it's actually a set I created, but haven't released yet. It's coming out shortly :D
Instructor
#10 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 5:59 AM
Can hardly wait! Thanks for sharing with the rest of the community!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 10:57 PM
Beautiful set! I love subway tiles and was so happy to find them! Thank you for sharing.

And I can't wait for the bathroom to be released!
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 6:49 PM
I love all your work and this set of walls is wonderful too. Many thanks

Quote:
For those also wondering about the bathroom set I used in the preview image, it's actually a set I created, but haven't released yet. It's coming out shortly :D

Do this mean that all sets from your TSR previews will coming out shortly?

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Forum Resident
#13 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 1:49 AM
I love those shades of green!! Thanks so much for this style!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 11:26 AM
I'm just drooling over these! They're gorgeous!
Thank you so much for sharing these with all of us!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 4:33 AM
just had to come back and say Thank you again These are beautiful. i had a heck of a time remembering where I got them though as your name is not in the info :0(

They are fabulous in the game. I use them all the time I look forward to adding more of your work. Possibly there are plans to do more colors of these ?? :lovestruc
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 2:45 AM
I have no idea how you do what you do. But, you do it beautifully. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 7:32 AM
I love the design, thx.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 4:14 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 12:44 PM
thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 7:13 PM
Great looking walls. Many thanks for keeping them available to the community, Phae!