Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soccer Wear De-Maxified as Default Replacements

by Neder Posted 11th Jun 2008 at 3:47 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 12:32 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 8:03 PM
Truly an improvement. The Maxis defaults with their diamonds/plumbobs were just plain ugly!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 9:50 PM
I cannot thank you enough! I love the outfit, but hate the numbers and plumbbobs

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 10:13 PM
lately i was using phaenoh's hiders to get rid of the ugly soccer outfits...but this might be a good alternative, because i like the mesh itself. so thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 11:27 PM
Thanks Neder! I can now use the soccer outfits. I've been hating them since I first saw them.

Julie
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 3:39 AM
It's amazing how much a simple removal of plumbbobs and text can make an outfit look that much nicer. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 4:27 AM
yay Neder! these are great! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 1:13 AM
Don't the older guys have these outfits too? Are they fixed, or just the females?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 4:39 AM
If you mean Adult males, then yes, they are included in these override files. I realize that was not entirely clear in my wording. The fellows in the brown/white and green/yellow in the screeshot are Adult Males
If you mean elders, then no. They do not "sport" this outfit.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 11:59 PM
Thank you so much for this! I could not stand fugly plumbob thingy plastered on all of them - it ruined otherwise perfectly nice mesh. Yay, now I can let my sims wear them.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:23 AM
I was actually going to do this myself since I hate those plumbobs so much. Thanks, now I can enjoy fewer plumbobs (hate....those...things...).

Yay evil orange!
(())Pass the ribon around if you know someone who
//\\has died, survived, or is living with cancer
Scholar
#12 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:43 AM
Took me much too long to 'find' this one. Thanks! It's great work!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 14th May 2010 at 2:41 PM
Wow, these outfits become finally wearable thanks to you. I hated them with the plumbob logos. They actually look awesome without. Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 3:49 AM
oh, so much better! This makes a huge difference, thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 5:16 AM
I don't exactly dislike the originals, but this does look better.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:56 AM
Amazing! Thank you! :D