Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 3:16 AM
Default How does 1 Change a Sims2Package file into a .package file?
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but i have a lot and i was wondering if it is possible to change the clunky Sims2Package file into a .package file? and if so how to do it

Thanks

Please do NOT post any of my content on Paysites, you may re-distribute any of my stuff unless my post says otherwise. Thanks
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 12:45 AM
The .sims2pack files are basically containers for .package files. Usually, one sims2pack contains several packages, and therefore, you can't "convert" a .sims2pack into ONE .package.

The only thing you can do is to install the sims2pack (preferably using the Clean Installer), so to extract all the packages contained in it.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 8:50 AM
Well, you can't change it into a package, but you can turn it from a Sims2Pack into a .rar or .zip using WinRAR, so you can upload your creation (only if you want) here on MTS2. Have a nice day!

Check my sims 2 tips & tricks site here: http://sim-mania.wetpaint.com/