Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teddies for Toddlers Collection

by fakepeeps7 Posted 4th Jul 2008 at 1:01 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:29 PM by fakepeeps7

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 4:15 AM
Was going to leave a comment, but my head exploded from the cuteness so I can'adk a;l38ahf;kl3 3klakdz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
BugMeNot.com
#3 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 4:42 AM
Teddy bears!
thanks for creating pretty outfits for our toddlers (the sleepers are the cutiest :D)
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 5:01 AM
These are adorable! My toddlers are going to look so cute now! Thanks for creating teddy bear outfits!

A flick of the wrist, a twitch of the wand, and PRESTO! Pasta is born.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 5:55 AM
Well, this is ironic...I was looking at your stuff earlier wondering if you were going to make any new stuff for toddlers, lol. These are very cute. I really like all of your clothes. You are very talented and creative. Keep it up! =)

Oh...and MOAR BUNNIES! I love the bunny.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 6:43 AM
These are super cute! I love the striped sleepers especially, they look a lot like ones my kiddos had IRL. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 10:06 AM
Arggg clogging my folder up yet again,I love these.Thanks again for you beautiful work.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 11:09 AM
The fact that you've included pink for boys is awesome. I really appreciate that. These are great.
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 9:01 AM
Awww, Too Cute Thanks.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 1:11 AM
Just clicking the thanks button didn't seem enough for this awesomeness so I have to leave a comment too ^_^ Great work!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 8:15 AM
These are absolutely adorable.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:44 PM
ever since I downloaded these, I've made ALL my toddlers wear them :lovestruc

They're adorable, just like the wrest of your uploads

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 1:43 AM
I love teddy bears my fave thing and now I get to see them on my lil simmies, thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 10:57 PM
These are so cute Thanks!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:41 AM
adorable outfits

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 7:46 PM
I love choices for toddlers and thought I had all of yours until I ran across these - thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 5:57 AM
Thank-you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 3:37 AM
I love these, teddy bears are my favourite thing and toddler sims look soo cute wearing them - I also love these for twins, they can have matching sets of everyday sleep and undies but in a different colour for each twin. I especially love 'em for boy/girl pairs - blue and pink, stereotypical but so insanely CUTE!