Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [Original Sim] Mirador*~

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 1st Aug 2008 at 10:33 AM

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:17 AM
*Iz ded* You're too good at this!!
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:20 AM Last edited by knightguy82 : 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:37 AM.
wow

just WOW

i'm gonna save Him till Apartment so he can become a powerful good (witch) Wizard

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:25 AM
This is great. I love your work! And your art is beautiful too
xamyx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by star_gusser
This is great. I love your work! And your art is beautiful too
xamyx

<3 Thank you so much. <3

*and thanks everyone else too, I just found this got through moderation. ^^ yay.

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:58 AM
Stunning!!! He is beautiful. I too love all your work.

V
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:07 AM
what categories does the outfit show up in?

an are you planing to do some other clothes for him?

that outfit without the gloves an boots would work for Underwear, PJs, an possibly Swimwear but that still leaves Formal, Workout, Winterwear

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:12 AM
*speechless* (0_0)

*puts on official "stalker" cap 'n shirt, and continues to swoon*

(I have absolutely no words to describe how... spectacular... this is, and even that word doesn't cover it. You're an amazing artist, that's for sure. Thanks for blessing us with such a lovely romancing terror and all the hard work you put into his creation... I know I'm going to have my fun with him! :lovestruc)

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by knightguy82
what categories does the outfit show up in?

an are you planing to do some other clothes for him?

that outfit without the gloves an boots would work for Underwear, PJs, an possibly Swimwear but that still leaves Formal, Workout, Winterwear

Oh, I only made the outfit as "Everyday".
I ended up finding a really nice male nightgown that I got from GoS for sleepwear. Anything with a fantasy theme and rather skimpy would work for him I think. I just got so tired after making the one outfit for him. lol ^^

For winterwear I'm not sure. I only have OFB so I never had to think about winterwear. lol (I wonder if there is some fantasy/medieval outerwear on MTS2 that would loo nice on him.....?) He'd be cold in the winter with just that one outfit... lol

TenshiiAkari12:
Thank you so much. ^^

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:37 AM
Wow he is breathtaking!! It sucks that I can't download him because of the hair but if I could I soo would, and I don't download fantasy sims. Just beautiful!!

Grateful Downloader
-Jen
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:40 AM
Wow, you make some of the most beautiful creatures I have seen as simmies. And your
outfits and accessories are simply amazing. I much enjoy your work! many thx!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:40 AM
WHOOOHOOO!!!
That boy is sexxxy!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:51 AM
Ooooh!
Ive never been one to download any sort of magical type of Sims.
But I cant resist him!
He's absolutely stunning!
Thankyou for sharing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:56 AM
Ooooh so Prettyful! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:09 AM Last edited by SharonSims2 : 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:29 AM.
Default Great work!
Wow! this has amazing desgin Lunar Eclipse! Well done! ok, now for the scores:

Original: yes, very much! 10/10!
Quality: 10/10 well done!
Custom Meshes/Textures : 10/10 (I thought to give you a nine there, but I just couldnt! because of its high polygons, some computers cant handle this) The hair mesh itself is well done, the textures fit it well.
The clothes mesh was great! I couldnt get my eyes off it.
The ears and accessories were also great, they well made.
Overall: 10/10, I demend you to create more!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:21 AM
how the hell did you make geart sims Lunar Eclipse!?! damn you remind me of me as a female but heck I love your work. good job

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:22 AM
Stunning. If I didn't already have a fictional characters neighborhood to put him in, I'd -find- a place to put him.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:26 AM
awesome!! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:54 AM
pretty pretty

Sims is just fun and every custom content should be available for FREE.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:59 AM
..wow..! just...wow. He's breathtaking. I'm gonna put him in my game and just hope my system can handle it! At least the ears should be no problem. Now I have a new project: recolor the ears to match the skintone I use for my elves. Oooo I can't wait they'll be so perfect now! Thank you Thank you for such a beautiful addition to my fantasy 'hood!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 9:37 AM
he is just GORGEOUS and the hair is just WOOOOOOOOW! i can't believe how good it looks,really love that jewel part!awesome work,thanx for all hard work and sharing!
Inventor
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 9:47 AM
He's amazing, I can't wait to see the new site finished. I can't even imagine how long it took to create him. I was in awe when I saw Ash but this hair mesh is spectacular. I hope my computer can run it OK. I have an NVidia GeForce 6150 with 2 GB of Ram an AMD Sempron 3400 and a 512 Video Card. I will let everyone know the results. I can run any Peggy hair you can throw at em so hopefully this will not be a problem.

P.S. is there a tutorial here on how to Bin accessories for the BV categories?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 9:58 AM
gorgeous sim hun *tackle hugs*, now to get this beauty in to my neighborhood and make some mischief xD. great work hun and i love the new website
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:27 AM
EEEEEEEEEEK!!!

He's here! <33
I've been checking mts2 and your blog almost everyday to make sure I wouldn't miss it and still i did! Damnit. Thank you thank you for all the hard work! I can't wait to have him and all the wonderful CC in my game. FInally *snickers*

And I am sorry I was so inactive. >_< I have missed simming a lot.
Inventor
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:59 AM
Alright I tested him in game for quite a while and really see no problems. CAS seems to load a bit slower and have some slight freezing. But in Live mode he works quite well even when around other sims with High Poly hair. At one point he was in a restaurant with a sim with Ash's hair and several with Peggy and Rose Hairs that are pretty high and there were no issues.

Here is a pic of him hanging out with one of my males Hope who has a very long Peggy Hairstyle.

Here he is in the Formal wear I made for my Kuja from an outfit from Sims2Heaven.

Ultimately I'd say with the 2 Gigs of Ram I am having no problems with this hair mesh. Also Because his hair is so poofy he can wear most hoodies without them sticking through his hair. Excellent Job Eclipse!!
Page 1 of 8