Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 152 -- Starter for 8 sims, furnished

by plasticbox Posted 4th Aug 2008 at 5:21 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2008 at 5:19 AM by plasticbox

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 6:46 PM
So this time I'm the first who can congrate to one more wonderful starter. Thanks for this excellent work

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 10:44 PM
As I am one of those odd players who almost never moves my sims out of their first home and generally has large families, this is a wonderful thing. Thanks a ton. I'm sure my sims will love it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:43 AM
thanks, this is great! there are too few 8 person starter homes out there, methinks. plasticbox, i just luuuuurv your houses! xD
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 2:57 AM
A starter home furnished for eight sims? I have never made a large family, I didn't think they could afford all they needed with 20K. Starter homes for large families are hard to find, plus yours seem like something I might see down the street.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 2:48 PM
This is beautiful! I love all of your creations! They are really great for starters.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 7:12 AM
Hi there,

I was very excited to find this lovely home for a large family, so I set it up, went in to check it out before moving my large family in and....what!? The basement is half filled with water!!

I have never encountered this before and was wondering if anyone else has seen this.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 7:59 AM
Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE this house!
I, too, am the kind of person who's Sim's families start off small, but grow, and never leave the house, so this was a great find.
Thank you thank you!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 10:46 PM
Re. water in basements: Move the house up a hill, you're placing it too close to the ground water level. Sim basements aren't waterproof.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:23 PM
Thank you for the tip on the flooded basement, will check it out and move my huge family in.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 2:43 AM
What a cute house! Great job!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:35 AM
Great house! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 6:14 PM
This is the first small yet spacious enough for alot of sims, like my one big family thanks.
Scholar
#14 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 5:07 AM
Ugh, I love this but I don't have Pets.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:02 AM
thank you