Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Band aid for broken kitchen

by guatla Posted 3rd Feb 2009 at 2:35 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 8:59 PM by fanseelamb : removing "corrupt files" flag

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 2:39 PM
WOW! I need it! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 2:57 PM Last edited by waterkelpy : 5th Feb 2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: ADDING
yay, probably the best kitchen for the sims ever is finally here after drooling over it in creator feedback!
woohoo!!!
:lovestruc

ps. the "garbie" image is now my desktop wallpaper! love it :D

and why is it only teenage sims get the cool outfits?! i'll have you know us in our twenties and beyond have as much fun with clothes! *sob*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 3:14 PM
Fantastic! Thank you for sharing!

(())
//\\
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 3:49 PM
yay, it's out! Fantastic work!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Forum Resident
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:47 PM
Amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work with the rest of us!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 5:56 PM
These objects are adorable, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 6:19 PM
The set looks wonderful! I'm so glad you expanded this kitchen!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AKA nixy / elegantdecay.com
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 7:45 PM
Which trash compacter do I need when I add Freetime to an installation that already includes Seasons?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 8:49 PM
"What can I say? I had a difficult childhood" LMAO!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Which trash compacter do I need when I add Freetime to an installation that already includes Seasons?

I am not sure about this...I think that freetime, because freetimetrash works with seasons and freetime options (I test this point), seasonsthash works with seasons options but don´t with freetime options.
(You say that you have seasons and freetime)
if you have only seasons --> seasonstrash
if you have only freetime --> freetimetrash
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 9:02 PM
I currently have Seasons installed, but not Freetime. I`m wondering if I`ll need to change trash compacters when I add Freetime in a few months.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 9:31 PM
I currently have Seasons installed, but not Freetime. I`m wondering if I`ll need to change trash compacters when I add Freetime in a few months.

At this moment I have both Games and I can not test if Freetime version works with seasons, but certainly do not happen anything good...
I do not know if this helps... sorry, i don´t know what more i can say...

pd. thanks all. I am happy for you like this set.
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 9:34 PM
Well, if you don`t know, then you don`t know. Thank you for trying to help, and thank you for you wonderful grunge! MUCHOS Gracias!

Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 10:34 PM
I love this set, ecpecially the flickering florecent lamp! Thank you for your efforts!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 11:42 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 5th Feb 2009 at 7:53 PM.
Really, these questions should be asked at S2C. :/ I would suggest you take them there from now on. And may I add, this is a strong suggestion. We don't need download threads cluttered with gameplay questions. And, no, I will not respond to you in this thread.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Instructor
#17 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 5:07 AM
Awesome! This will look SO good in my poorer houses.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 6:11 AM
I already have the counters in my game and they are fantastic! I am so looking forward to adding this to my gameplay! Thanks your creativity!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 3:48 PM
Your work is always wonderful... you're my favorite creator for sure, and this was the icing on the cake. Thanks so much for this
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 10:59 PM
i already liked the first part of this set! thanks again!
Scholar
#21 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 1:28 AM
A load of thanks for bringing some of the finest pieces of deco I've seen ! It look so much to what I've known.
And what to say about the Garbie concept !! :D

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 2:14 AM
You are amazing, I've been watching your work since you've started. Love the color schemes and grunginess of this set!

Mad Poster
#23 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:57 AM
WOW, gorgeous ! Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:59 AM
Ooooh delightfully unshiney!
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 10:34 AM
Absolutely gorgeous. Its a musthave. Thank you
Page 1 of 2