Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

31 Rhondal Drive

by Flabaliki Posted 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:07 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2009 at 6:41 AM by Flabaliki

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:49 PM
Hey another one! I love it, thanks Flabs!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 11:16 PM
Ok, Flabs another creation, Now the question is do I want this ? YES thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 12:53 PM
Great!! Thanks for putting the unfurnished version on!! That makes it easier
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 11:24 PM Last edited by AlanaMarshall : 23rd Feb 2009 at 11:45 PM.
yay, another one! i love your rhondal drive lots, they're gorgeous
and i also appreciate the unfurnished version
thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 12:59 AM
sure crashed my game gives me the sh.... it take an hour for my game to load when people say base mean it if have gl seasons mg i don't think its the first time your houses have crashed my game i've played with nl ofb pets not all at same time
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:45 AM
All of my lots marked with the Sims 2 icon only, means they are only basegame lots only made with basegame so there is no reason for crashing unless there is something wrong with your game.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 5:32 PM
Off-topic : Flabaliki I have a personal request for you which is not much of a burden if you don't mind doing it . I'm sorry this is the only way to contact you I'm unable to PM you because you are blocking PMs . I have sent emails to you but have not receive replies . I look forward to your reply . Thank you .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:22 AM
THANKS