Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:34 PM
This is Nora Dean, daughter of George Dean and Lorraine Cantina from Riverview

Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 11:28 AM
I've got some nice ingame-born Sims, too. I've tested 3 different couples. 1 couple were downloaded sims, both made with sliderhacks. 1 couple were made by me, completely without hacks. And 1 couple were one was a sliderhacked sim and the other one made the "normal" way. So here are my results.

Without sliderhacks:

1 sliderhacked Sim, 1 normal Sim:

And the sliderhacked couple:

The two in the last picture are supposed to be twins. And I was really really amazed how gorgeous those kids turned out. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 4:19 AM
My in-game born, YongSu.
He came out considerably good looking, : D
only changed his hairstyle, but he looks great I think. my favorite in-game born <3!

Field Researcher
#29 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:53 PM
The Frio Triplets

Elizabeth

Eliza

Elsbeth
Scholar
#30 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 5:45 AM
Kelvin & Alejandra Morales are brother & sister born in-game.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 4:56 PM
robokitty: i love alejandra! she and her brother are so unusually goodlooking. :D
easypeaze: i like eliza, she's striking. i think she's my favourite of the three!
stellamoon: nora is adorable. i love how normal looking she is, but yet how naturally pretty she comes across.

i wanted to see how far i could get with a legacy. so far i'm in gen 3 (which is far for me! xD) with a sim i downloaded from xmsims i think. her name was barbra, but i renamed her faye townsend and she married connor frio (whom i didn't realize was so ugly until i took off his beard LMAO). they had six kids in the form of THREE SETS OF TWINS. ARGH.

Youngest of the first set of twins, Lavonne (so Vonnie's second oldest of them all) with Debbie, the last born and heir. Lavonne's pretty neurotic and crazy and Debs is chilled and laidback, so they get along ok. xD

Vonnie might have been heir, but she was an ugly teen and popped out a daughter with cyclon3 or whatever his name is as soon as i let her loose.

Youngest of the middle twins, Rosetta. She grew up to look like her dad and amount to not much. Her sisters are always gossiping about how broke she is.

Debbie's husband Kelvin Hannon the Mail Boy (he's so pretty) and their son, Jordan.

sorry the pics are so ew. i saved them in the wrong format.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 10:19 PM
This is Emily Doran, she was the only child of Mack Doran (single father). I was surprised how she turned out after a makeover, a really attractive sim from a maxis father =D

Instructor
#33 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:36 AM
She is gorgeous AmiMizuno!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 11:00 PM
My twins Nina and Gina

Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 3:09 AM
Lolita Galway
She's the third generation in my legacy. I haven't touched up her genetics at all.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 2:28 PM
Edmund Sto Helit

3rd Generation male heir of Mortimer, first born son of Susan and Ethan.

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:25 AM
Ame was born in game:
Instructor
#38 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 7:34 AM
Beautiful sims everyone!
Sims 3 children seem to grow up prettier than Sims 2. I always used to have to give my sims plastic surgery.

Both Gaston de Poulain

& his little brother, Chase Silver, were born in game.

Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 10:57 PM
@ Dilisted Chase is so cute!
@ AnnieBonnie Wow, Ame looks like a porcelian Doll, btw I read your name as 'anybody' xD

My sim's daughter Bridgette Rosterford, 2nd generation!

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it."
- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights.
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 11:02 AM
Rona 4:th generation :

Alchemist
#41 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 11:36 AM
Harper Blair
Born in game and has a younger brother,and he has a wife and a baby boy
Field Researcher
#42 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 11:20 PM
Lilian Caspian(Gen2 and heir) just aged into an elder.

This Rashel Rich(Gen3 and heir) as a young adult

Lilian's other daughter Belinda just turned into a young adult today

Lilian's brother Dante
Inventor
#43 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 1:30 AM
My self-sim's great-grand son, Paul Woods, as an adult.

He's just reached the top of the Athletics carreer, he and his wife Madelyne have a son (child) named Mike.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 20th May 2010 at 10:30 PM
Here´s Adriana!

I can´t do it anymore. Why?
Field Researcher
#45 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:44 PM
Rowen
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 4:04 PM
Sharon
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 3:30 PM
Default Karen & Scott's Adoption
After being unsuccessful with pregnancy, Karen adopted little Carol Ann as her first child.
[IMG][/IMG]

Maybe not ready for bed?
[IMG][/IMG]

She's a big kid now.
[IMG][/IMG]

First day of school is tomorrow!
[IMG][/IMG]

Check out Beauty Central showcased on my Mini-site at TSR. And visit the Home of Beauty Central at SID!

Mr. Humble and I have secret talks...often- wait... is that Jealousy I see in your eyes!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 5:42 PM
Hope you don't mind me bringing this old post back from the dead, but I love posts like this and haven't seen many of them lately. :x Here are my two in-game-born sims of mine. Skee (left) and Du (Right) http://i43.tinypic.com/2czujw0.jpg (They were born the same week ^^ Du being 3rd gen)
Instructor
#49 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 4:58 AM
Edward Miller

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Scholar
#50 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 10:19 PM
Amelia Green. Without makeup. Her both parents are my custom made sims.

At first 3 stages, her appearance wasn't impresive at all (like most sims), but with each new stage she get better and better....
Page 2 of 4