Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Button Boy; Living Rag Doll

by AlfredAskew Posted 5th Jul 2009 at 12:24 AM

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 1:01 AM
So original! Very whimsical, with just a teensy bit of dark. I like it! Reminds me of the writing of Neil Gaiman, for some reason. BTW, your painting does not look like crap. Silly Alfie.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 1:16 AM
You, my dear, are much too modest! The whole skintone is just one amazement after another! The work and time and skill is very obvious in every stitching. I am very much a fan!
(and as for the eye description, you hit the nail on the head for the 'wanting attention' comment! I literally laughed out loud.)
Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 1:25 AM
Beautiful work!! The detail is incredible, I'd say this little guy really is 'really, really special' Your painting is gorgeous as well, don't you dare think otherwise.

Thank you for sharing him
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:13 AM
Reminds me of Edward Sicssorhands. Not saying that you arent original, good work. )))
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:57 AM
I LOVE IT!!!!!! I love the whole vibe he gives, and it's SO original!!!! I thought i had seen everything, but then you bring this out... wow... and he is so cute!!!!! I love the details, the buttons, his face, and just everything..... this is my fav download of the whole week!!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#7 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:34 AM
Woah! Awesome painting, and amazing Sim!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 1:08 PM
Love the look of this! Will the stitches etc be there if we use this skin on a female sim?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 2:45 PM
such a lovely atmosphere.. very nicely done :3
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 8:55 PM
Wow, I've never actually commented on anything here before but this deserved praise. Very original. Going to create him as a child, orphan him, have my witch adopt him, and marry him to my favorite girl lol =]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 9:02 PM
@Cat of Evil
Funny, I get that a lot with my art. But I've never read little to nothing of Gaiman's stuff. I've seen enough to like it and feel flattered though. Thanks! I can't get passed the mistakes though. I'm redoing it. All 60 hours.

@Wicked Poppies
Aw thanks! I have to say, your Scarecrow was something of an inspiration of me as I was struggling to get the subtle canvass texture right.

And to the rest of you, many thanks and a couple you're welcomes!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anyerfillag
Love the look of this! Will the stitches etc be there if we use this skin on a female sim?

Yes. Every age and gender is completely detailed with stitches and such. :3

Quote: Originally posted by psylocked
Going to create him as a child, orphan him, have my witch adopt him, and marry him to my favorite girl lol =]

Ha! Sounds like an excellent plan!
I'm flattered you decided to comment.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 9:20 PM
He truly is a masterpeice. Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:27 AM
Wow...
Such a unique Sim...
Must possess him...
Thank You
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#15 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:12 PM
WOW! This is really really really cool!!! Excellent work :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlfredAskew
Ha! Sounds like an excellent plan!
I'm flattered you decided to comment.

indeed and it worked well... Theyre quite happy and in college right now =]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psylocked
indeed and it worked well... Theyre quite happy and in college right now =]

Aw! I would love to see them if you have a chance.
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlfredAskew
Aw! I would love to see them if you have a chance.

Sure... They just finished college, downloading a lot to convert into an apartment to get them started in ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 12:17 PM
This is amazing! Thank you for sharing. So original.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 4:55 PM
Okay.....ppffft.... there goes my sims 3.
That's how magical Button is Thanks, lovely work.
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:42 PM
He's amazing. And cute as heck ;D
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:35 AM
this is fantastic, you are gifted
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:48 AM
oh.... do i here a new story?

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. - Anymonuse
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 3:22 AM
*squeals* this is amazing! :-D i can't wait until i get my new computer so i can have him all to meself. <3 thanks so much for uploading!!! -Curi
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
So original! Very whimsical, with just a teensy bit of dark. I like it! Reminds me of the writing of Neil Gaiman, for some reason. BTW, your painting does not look like crap. Silly Alfie.

YES!!! Coraline, much? Like one of the ghost children. *attaches a pair of button eyes* *_*

Speaking of Coraline, it looks like a really messed up (in a good way) version of the Other Wybie from the HENRY SELICK movie! :lovestruc

Anyway, im totally downloading this, I love it!!

I don't have a signature. Oh wait...
Page 1 of 3