Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paternity clothes for your pregnant male Sim

by CmarNYC Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 8:09 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2010 at 3:35 PM by CmarNYC : Discontinue mod

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:38 PM
Thank you very much for this!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:17 PM
Lol Thank you for this! :}
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:48 PM
So wait, it replaces the meshes?

Does that mean if I try to put those clothes on a sim, they'll automatically look pregnant?

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:29 AM
Yes, it replaces meshes and that means these particular clothes will always look pregnant as long as the mod is in your game. So far there's no way to add new meshes so the only way to do it is to replace existing ones. I tried to enable pregnant morphs for men but the game won't recognize them, so this is a compromise.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:38 AM
How are your male sims getting pregnant??? I can't figure it out!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by georgie.debs

maybe with same sex pregnant mod?
i downloaded it somewhere on mts...
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by georgie.debs

The Same Sex Pregnancy mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352028

or the Teen WooHoo/Pregnancy/Marriage mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890

Or if you use Awesomemod you can do editsim in the command window to bring up CAS and change the gender of one Sim long enough to try for baby. That probably also works with the Indie Stone mod, but I haven't used that one. Keep in mind all of the above will conflict and can't be used together unless you hack the xml in the mods.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:48 AM
Nice job, it's a shame it's a replacement mesh, hopefully soon we will be able to have separate meshes.

Thanks =]
Instructor
#10 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
The Same Sex Pregnancy mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352028

or the Teen WooHoo/Pregnancy/Marriage mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890

Or if you use Awesomemod you can do editsim in the command window to bring up CAS and change the gender of one Sim long enough to try for baby. That probably also works with the Indie Stone mod, but I haven't used that one. Keep in mind all of the above will conflict and can't be used together unless you hack the xml in the mods.

Or by a random freak accident. I have a male sim who lives with his boyfriend that has given birth twice, and I have no game-changing mods in my game.

Though, it appears there's a glitch. He's pregnant again as an elder and seems to be stuck at home thinking he's having a baby that never comes.

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
Or by a random freak accident. I have a male sim who lives with his boyfriend that has given birth twice, and I have no game-changing mods in my game.

Yeah, all I had downloaded was stuff from the sims 3 store and somehow my sim's husband's brother (My sim's brother in law) managed to get pregnant. These will definitely help me bring his body back untill such time as he has his baby.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:32 AM
Default Reply
I never even knew that the men became pregnant in sims 3. Wow, what an eye opener.... lol.... thanks.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:19 PM
I though there would be alien kidnappings when I saw this
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 9:02 AM
Thank you very much for uploading this! I'd say it makes a male sim's pregnancy more realistic - having a body and all - but then, that'd probably be a poor choice of words.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:30 PM Last edited by jtyg84 : 19th Jul 2009 at 4:41 PM.
Hi! Just want to ask why teen male and elder male sim's can't get the pregnant clothing or this mod only for young adult male and adult male pregnant clothing only. Can u make mod that teen male and elder male sim's can get pregnant clothing also, thanks.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:39 PM
This mod only for young adult male and adult male only. Can u make this mod also available for teen male and elder male also, thanks.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:49 PM
I'm not planning to do other age groups at present. Pregnant elder males makes no more sense than pregnant elder females in my opinion but I'll think about a package for teens.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:27 PM
ok this is probly all wrong place for this but oh well i see all these floating head probs with males and teens but i have a prob with my preg young adult female being distorted (heads on sideways body cut inhalf and such) whats going on?? and she dont look preg
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by radins06
ok this is probly all wrong place for this but oh well i see all these floating head probs with males and teens but i have a prob with my preg young adult female being distorted (heads on sideways body cut inhalf and such) whats going on?? and she dont look preg

Wow, that sounds VERY disturbing! You could try removing all mods, and see if that fixes it. If not, it could be an EA bug.
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:56 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A PACKAGE FOR TEENS! we really really need it like alot!
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:57 PM
ps i liked this and it helped alot
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:00 PM
I will be posting a new version in a few days that's not replacements and that will be usable by teens and elders.
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 9:27 AM
This is great and all... but... now some of my guys clothes have a fat morph on 'em!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:14 PM
Uhm, my guy only looks pregnant with the formal wear on. And on the athletic and swimwear options, he's invisible from the waist down. Now, this my be all my fault but, uhm, help please? <:D;
Field Researcher
#25 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:04 PM
Lol! This looks cool!
Page 1 of 2