Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Girl's Paradise - By Rosalie Q

by Rosalie_Q Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 3:45 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:03 AM
love this !
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:54 AM
niceee, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 5:10 AM
for some reason, the launcher always freezes up when I try to install homes. Can I just manually drop it into a folder?

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kletus4pres
for some reason, the launcher always freezes up when I try to install homes. Can I just manually drop it into a folder?

Does your launcher show the progress of the install and then you see a blank box where the Ok suppose to appear without confirmation?

I had a problem like this, after selecting to install I let the progress bar complete and then manually closed the confirmation box by right clicking on it at the task bar.

Hopefully this will allow you to install homes and sims.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:08 AM
oh pretty =]! thanks.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wabbajack
Does your launcher show the progress of the install and then you see a blank box where the Ok suppose to appear without confirmation?

I had a problem like this, after selecting to install I let the progress bar complete and then manually closed the confirmation box by right clicking on it at the task bar.

Hopefully this will allow you to install homes and sims.

For me, the progress bar does nothing. The installation sticks at 0%. I waiting for almost 30 minutes and it was still at 0%. the only way I could stop is was to CTRL/ALT/DEL the process. Same with hair I had downloaded from EA's official site.

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:34 AM
very...pink! IT is really well co ordimated! well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:45 PM
Super cute! I love the design, and all the pink.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:28 AM
amazing! I was just inspired to make either a sorority house, or A Playmate house. (like on the show Girls Next Door)
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kletus4pres
For me, the progress bar does nothing. The installation sticks at 0%. I waiting for almost 30 minutes and it was still at 0%. the only way I could stop is was to CTRL/ALT/DEL the process. Same with hair I had downloaded from EA's official site.

I have this same problem.. only thing that works for me is taking out mod folder (place it on desktop or somewhere easy to find), use installer, then put back mod folder when done. Someone told me it's a mod that creates this problem.

oh.. and nice place thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:18 AM
Wow....very....pink! But it's a beautiful place otherwise! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:59 PM
i love pink and i love this house ,im going to use this as all my homes sweet! thanks .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 4:23 PM
Pretty!