Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 2 Acting Career (Adults)

by messd002 Posted 14th Jul 2009 at 5:01 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:56 PM
It's a well thought out career, I have to give you that

There are a couple of spelling corrections that need to be made though:

Under "Director" it should say "act in the moment".
Under "Big Budget Film" it should say "you are so close to becoming a legend". Also, it should say "the greatest perk".

That's all I see. Hope it helps
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:58 PM
Ooh...

Veeeeery good...

I like the funny messages about each career...

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:05 PM
good work!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:41 AM
thank you :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:10 PM
just to let you know, a critic is what a person is, and a critique is what a person writes or does. but otherwise, good looking career, ta!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RobertxHilton
It's a well thought out career, I have to give you that

There are a couple of spelling corrections that need to be made though:

Under "Director" it should say "act in the moment".
Under "Big Budget Film" it should say "you are so close to becoming a legend". Also, it should say "the greatest perk".

That's all I see. Hope it helps

Thanks. I will sort them out some time soon.

Those with time on their hand would bother to write a meaningful signature :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:36 AM
Technically, there already is an acting career track called "Show Business" added in University, but it requires a college education to get. I guess this makes for a decent alternative, but it's not very original.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:05 AM
messd002, I downloaded your career and tried it out immediately with a sim on a 10x10 lot. The carpool did not come for her, which I thought was odd, so I had her walk to work. She did not come home at all and had to be rescued with the lot debugger! I was really looking forwards to trying this career out.

I have Nightlife, OFB, Seasons, and Freetime along with Teen Style Stuff, M&G, Ikea, Glamor Life, Kitchen and Bath stuff. Any idea of what could be wrong?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by star_lady
messd002, I downloaded your career and tried it out immediately with a sim on a 10x10 lot. The carpool did not come for her, which I thought was odd, so I had her walk to work. She did not come home at all and had to be rescued with the lot debugger! I was really looking forwards to trying this career out.

I have Nightlife, OFB, Seasons, and Freetime along with Teen Style Stuff, M&G, Ikea, Glamor Life, Kitchen and Bath stuff. Any idea of what could be wrong?

Apologies for what happened. All seems to work on my game, and the career should be EP ready. I will retest soon, to make sure all is well, but I have no idea why that happened. Once again, sorry for what happened.

Banned
#11 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
Other than the few grammatical errors, this looks perfect. Thanks for making a great career for people to play. =D
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by messd002
Apologies for what happened. All seems to work on my game, and the career should be EP ready. I will retest soon, to make sure all is well, but I have no idea why that happened. Once again, sorry for what happened.

that's pretty much what happened to me. altho I didn't noe about the lot debugger, so i'm just going to delete the career. I have apartment life so maybe it's too new idk.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dolphinlvr
that's pretty much what happened to me. altho I didn't noe about the lot debugger, so i'm just going to delete the career. I have apartment life so maybe it's too new idk.

Once again, sorry. Maybe it is apartment life, although the career should be EP ready. It seems to be working for most people though.

Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 9:47 AM
Once again, sorry. Maybe it is apartment life, although the career should be EP ready. It seems to be working for most people though.

Must be apt life as same thing happened to me. I moved the family out of an apartment into a house and she reappeared, but then went off in the car that hubby sim had got out of and has now gone from the house listing completely Oh well didn't like her much anyway
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 12:37 AM
i am planin for sim who wants to be an actor
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:02 PM

Actually I only have the base game, but the car pool doesn't show up here :/
Otherwhise, it seems to work well
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 4:28 PM
In the chance card of the acting career I choose the part where I hired the stunt double does that cost 100k simoleans?
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 3:38 PM
i got the same problem as much other people here... the car doesn't show up -.- she's getting fired everytime *sigh*
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 2:27 AM

This happened to me also..... how did u save her i need to save my sims's boyfriend!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 6:32 AM
it doesnt seem to show up on mine when i have my sim look for a job what did i do wrong?
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 1:50 PM

Exact same thing happened to me, I have all expansion packs and M&G Stuff pack.
Scholar
#22 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 12:34 PM

Same happening here. I have all EPs except Nightlife and no stuff packs.
Theorist
#23 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 2:31 AM
I experience the same problem as people above: my sim can't get back from work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 1:10 AM
Thanks You
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Jun 2022 at 3:10 AM
i know it says the user hasn't logged in in a while, does anyone know if this career has uniforms & a carpool?