Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue Victorian Couples Starter

by ruthless_kk Posted 13th Jul 2009 at 10:28 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:05 AM
Dang, I now know you have a series of these and will be grabbing all of them.
They are beautiful. Thank you so much. I just can not seem to make a good starter and yours are amazing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:35 AM
Thanks for sharing, I suck at making houses.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:02 AM
It's awesome to see such a classy starter house-- just what I needed!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:38 AM
I come on today and guess who's house i see, ruth's! honestly i have no idea how you build so much, and with such style, you must have some super powers we don't know about! many thanks for a lovely and cheap lot!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:35 AM
Oh, gosh, gorgeous. If the inside were decorated like the outside, it'd be feature-worthy, but obviously one can't go that far with a starter house... Still, amazing house. Love it. And I'm /obsessed/ with the 1800s, especially the fashions and styles... It may or may not be meant for historical accuracy, this set, but the style is gorgeous. And a starter house! A Victorian-style one! Gah! Totally looking at your other stuff noooow.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:05 PM
Super cute, as usual! Thnx for sharing

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier
One died for your soul;
The other for your freedom.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 7:32 PM
ruthless_kk,

You make the best starter homes and homes in general! I love this house and the Suburban Splendor house they are my favorites. Keep up the good work!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 4:07 PM
Guess what ? I had a game crash today and had to reinstall everything; so I browsed your files to find new houses, as you are one of my very favorite house's creator, and found this treasure ! Thanks a ton for sharing for sharing this gorgeous, sweet and charming starter