Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wee Barnoid #05 – Starter house (under 16.000§) – No CC

by plasticbox Posted 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:46 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2009 at 5:55 PM by plasticbox

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 10:57 PM
hey cool house but i was wondering how do you make the individual roofs diferent pitches ?
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:00 PM
The moment I saw the thumbnail, I could tell it was your house. For some reason, you just have a trademark like no other.

Anyway, beautiful house! I am very happy now to have your stuff in my game for a new generation! Thank you
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:29 AM
Very cute. I always need more starters.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:31 PM
Thank you - TS3 desperately needs cheap starter homes, and this is so cute!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:22 PM
Best Barnoid so far! I love it, it was so hard for me not to cheat a little bit in the beginning but your barnoids should help me play by the rules (when I feel like it!)
Instructor
#7 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:34 PM
A lovely little house, thank you so much! =)
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:35 PM
I love these tiny houses.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:17 AM
Really cute house! It's great to have a home with some character that's not super expensive.

Thank you so much for sharing this! Oh yes, and I love all the purple.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:53 AM
Beautiful little house. My founder sim thanks you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:22 PM
I just love this house, thank you so much :-)

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:51 PM
I'm having trouble accessing the right side of the bed. Tried turning the bed 45 degrees, but my sims are still suffering route-failure because of the low celing.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:11 AM
Is the other side of the bed occupied at that time? Make sure your sims are friends or more than that – they see each other as obstacle when they aren't. I'm using this house in my game and both sides of the bed work. I've never tried using it at a 45° angle though, it's possible that that doesn't work.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:39 PM Last edited by harkskar : 20th Aug 2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: typo
Hah, I meant 90 degrees. Yes, the other side was occupied. The sims were boyfriend and girlfriend and were living together with almost an almost full relationship bar. I also tried just making them walk to the side of the bed and they wouldn't, that's what made me think it was becuase of the low celing. maybe it was just me being tired and stupid, since it works in your game. I'll try moving them back now that they're married!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:54 PM
When walking to the side of the bed doesn't work, then that can't be a relationship issue. They won't use the bed together when they're not friends – not even for relaxing – but they should be able to *go near* it no matter how much they hate each other.

TS3 seems to be more forgiving than TS2 when it comes to sloped/low ceilings (I actually learned the not-friends thing when testing another lot – Wee Barnoid #12 I think –, and finding a double bed was "not useable": I was convinced it must be a roof issue, and only after tearing down half the house I realised the testers were just roommates, and that was the only reason they wouldn't use the bed). I'll doublecheck this lot next time I'm in the neighbourhood, but in the meantime, try checking for objects blocking the way, maybe invisible objects too, from my experience that's more likely to be an issue than the ceiling.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 3:55 AM
I love the windows and I'm so glad to see you are creating wonderful starter homes for us again for a new generation. =]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 11:44 PM
i love all of these "wee barnoid" houses! they're fantastic.