Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wee Barnoid #04 – Starter house (under 20.000§) – No CC

by plasticbox Posted 6th Aug 2009 at 5:28 AM - Updated 9th Sep 2009 at 5:59 PM by plasticbox

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 7:30 AM
Woot ! First to leave a comment... I am repeating myself by telling you how happy I am to have your houses in my TS3 game. This one is sooo cute and so beautifully done... Thanks a bunch for sharing
Theorist
#3 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 9:12 AM
I'm not sure I like the idea of calling this a barn - it is a house. But who can say no to all that is here for under 20k? I certainly can't!
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 11:45 AM
So cute, Thank you

^_^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 12:58 PM
Thank You! A 3 Bedroom Starter...It Is So Cute! All For under 20k I Am So Happy To Put This In My Game.

Peggy (Irisflowerp)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:18 PM
This is a really beautiful family home! Thanks!

Sims addict since 2003
And proud of it!

[Simpage] [Screenhots]
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 5:43 PM
Gorgeous, as with all your barniods. Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:49 PM
Love the house but there weren't any interior doors to the bathroom and bedrooms.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 6:52 PM
I love yours houses!
In my opinion your houses are the best!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rhodaloo
Love the house but there weren't any interior doors to the bathroom and bedrooms.

The doors are regular base game doors (not from the store or CC or anything), so I can't think of a good reason they wouldn't show up. Try redownloading, perhaps?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Theorist
#11 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 7:53 AM
I can confirm that all the upstairs doors are missing. I am running the game completely unpatched, if that helps narrow it down.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:05 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 9th Aug 2009 at 2:49 PM.
I have an idea what it could be – I don't take my mods out for building, only the "actual" downloads, and I've just seen that I have a lockable door that looks like the Insta-Door in the mods folder too. Maybe I used that accidentially? I'll check next time I have the game open.

ETA: Checked, and fixed. Thanks for letting me know! It was indeed that door – it had snuck in since it was in /mods, not in /packages. I've reuploaded the package.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 9:49 PM
Nice! Simple but nonetheless so beautiful and comforting.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:00 PM
I love that your homes are easy to modify for when the family gets larger and doesn't want to move. Thanks.