Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Tracksuits Worn 3 Ways. Available in Black, Red, and ...more Black.

by fanseelamb Posted 20th Aug 2009 at 1:12 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2010 at 1:24 AM by fanseelamb : adding related pages

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 1:15 AM
Great Job on these Fansee, a much needed improvement from the Maxis track suits. And I love the funny expressions on your model's faces.
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 1:59 AM
great job ^^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:46 AM
I agree with joninmobile, your models expressions are funny! The suit colors are nice too :D
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:59 AM
I love it! Is it just me, or is justin ( i think that's his name) shorter? The one with the blonde hair that hangs in his eyes...

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 3:10 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 20th Aug 2009 at 4:59 AM.
Aw, thanks guys. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Wicked_poppies: Yeah, sometimes I use stretchskeleton to make my sims different heights. It looks weird to me when they're all exactly the same height. So Justin's a shortie in my game.
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:15 AM
Nice tracksuits! =) Did you use stretch skeleton on Eric too? He looks a little taller than the others...
Will you upload him too eventually?
Pretty please? =)
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:32 AM
Oh wow ! Terrific ! I'll be using this a lot ! Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:38 AM
Very nice tracksuits! I will use all of them in my game. :-) Thank you so much!
I didn't know you could stretch skeletons to make the sims different heights. How do you do that?
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:41 AM
I just love everything you do fanseelamb, seriously.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 11:17 AM
Ahhh, is that a gorgeous blond Viking VAMPIRE I see?? *innocent whistles* I guess this new and improved tracksuit is needed for Eric! ^__^ This is all fab! (and I hope Eric's posted soon, as well!)
Scholar
#12 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 1:06 PM
You never cease to amaze me fansee!

I just love these! Everything you make looks so comfortable! If only they made your stuff in real life,haha.

Anyway, thank you so much! Keep up the amazing work!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:28 PM
Yes, how do you stretch the skeleton and keep the setting in the game? I've tried, but the Simmie always goes back to the "normal" size. Also if I stretch too much their arms don't work right. It's funny!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 4:06 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 20th Aug 2009 at 4:21 PM.
For those who asked, Here's a tutorial on how to permanently change your sim's height using SimPE. And there's some further information on the cheat at this wiki page. I usually use .96 for Justin and 1.05 for Eric, but I believe they were a bit less exaggerated in most of these pics. Still, even when trying to fit him in the shot, Eric's gotta be a little bigger than your standard 6 foot tall human model. It's also mighty fun to dress him up in viking clothes.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 4:48 PM
these are awesome, thanks for uploading them
in the last pic the guy on the right looks like james from twilight :P
i srsly have like every one of your downloads in my game, you make great creations :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:07 PM
I love these and I love your Eric! Are you going to upload him? *prays*
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:33 AM
Why are the three files which are supposedly only different in colour also different in size?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 4:53 PM
Awesome and much needed. Thanks, fanseelamb.

Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 4:55 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 21st Aug 2009 at 7:49 PM.
simathome: You mean filesize? They're only a little different in filesize. The more colours that make up a texture, the more information the file needs to store, so the larger the filesize will be. That's most likely why the red outfits are a little bigger than the black ones, and why the black pants with white top are a little bigger than the black pants with black top. If you mean the models' heights, I just used the stretchskeleton cheat to vary that. They're all normal adult sized outfits in game.

nizsm: Yeah, I might upload Eric. Maybe not for a while though. But I'm glad you like him! Thanks for saying so. It helps me tell if he looks anything like Eric to other people, or if it's all in my crazy head. .
Mad Poster
#20 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:34 PM
These are nice, and my Sim guys definitely need more athletic choices! Darn it, though... I don't have AL or FT.

I'll definitely keep these in mind if I ever do get those EPs.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:28 PM
Your creations never cease to amaze me. Just. Wow.
And I actually squealed out loud when I saw the newest addition to your little 'modeling gang' Your Eric looks so much like real one, it's amazing!
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
nizsm: Yeah, I might upload Eric. Maybe not for a while though. But I'm glad you like him! Thanks for saying so. It helps me tell if he looks anything like Eric to other people, or if it's all in my crazy head. .

I love him alot! I have a Lorena I made myself in my game, but other than her and Jessica I use your True Blood sims I can't get enough of Sam!
Instructor
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:31 PM
Keep 'em coming, fanseelamb! Your stuff just keeps getting better and better! :D
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#24 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 2:51 PM
Reporting back:
I have tested in an AL no FT game - no sign of the tracksuit....other recolours are showing fine.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 4:39 PM
Okay, just as I suspected. Thanks a bunch for confirming, Lee. Isn't that silly? It's the exact same mesh. There was absolutely no need for them to have different names. If they'd just given them the same name, recolours of one would work for the other.

And thanks again for the nice comments, everyone! I always enjoy reading them.
Page 1 of 2