Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds from True Blood

by Arisuka Posted 12th Sep 2009 at 5:51 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2009 at 1:47 PM by Arisuka : Just added a new picture.

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:05 PM
OMFG I LOVE TRUE BLOOD OMG OMG HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM! EXCELLENT WORK MY DEEAR EXCELLENT. Perhaps an Eric or Jessica in the near future?

hello (:
I Fang Bang baby
House of Stark
GoldfishSparxXx aka SarahSparxXx aka SimmySparxXx aka SparxXx aka Soursparks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:10 PM
YES!! Oh, this is awesome! I love Lafayette! Nelson Ellis has really brought the character life from the book to the show!

Yours looks just like him! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:32 PM
Wow, this is Lafayette! Great work! I agree, it would be nice to have Jessica. Thanks.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:39 PM
Hehe, I never thought he would get approved, I almost choked on my spaghetti when I saw he made it though! And as a matter of fact, I have started Jessica a while back, so stay tuned
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
Hehe, I never thought he would get approved, I almost choked on my spaghetti when I saw he made it though! And as a matter of fact, I have started Jessica a while back, so stay tuned

lmfao ditto

hello (:
I Fang Bang baby
House of Stark
GoldfishSparxXx aka SarahSparxXx aka SimmySparxXx aka SparxXx aka Soursparks
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:22 PM
Wow ! Good Work!!! Luv It!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:39 PM
EXCELLENT!!! I LOVE Lafayette and never thought anyone would sim him!! I'll add him to my 'hood with Eric, Sookie, Bill, Pam, Jason and Sam. Now all I need is that great Tara!! Thanks! He is absolutely the great Lafayette - perfect likeness!!! :D

Edit: Do you plan to make a variety of his outrageous outfits? Or do you know where some are??? Thanks! I'm so excited to see him!!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Edit: Do you plan to make a variety of his outrageous outfits? Or do you know where some are??? Thanks! I'm so excited to see him!!

Like fishnet-shirts and sequins? I won't be making them, and the lack of variety in male clothing is quite astonishing at the moment. Though I'm sure that kind of stuff will pop up some time soon.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#10 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:09 PM
Omigosh he's so cute! I adore Lafayette and you've captured him very well.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:42 PM
Oh I am so happy to have Lafayette! I can't get over how much it looks just like him. I am adding him right away!

Oh and fanseelamb are you going to recreate your amazing Bill Compton for the Sims 3? When I first heard about your True Blood sims I almost caused myself to have a stroke, then I realized they were for Sims 2. I have not seen a Bill for Sims 3 that looks anything even remotely close to resembling him. I wish I was talented at making sims based on real people, I'm not.

Thank you all for such great creations! You make the Sims 3 so interesting and enjoyable for me and many others.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:47 PM
OMG! He looks just like him! I love Lafayette, and you've done a fantastic job!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#13 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:47 PM
mistressgemini: No, I don't make Sims3 sims but maybe Arisuka will make some more characters.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:02 PM
Very good! I recognized him right away! I love True Blood!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:06 PM
thank you so much... lafayette is so great as a character AND now as a sim as well ^^
well done!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:14 PM
fantastic likeness TWO THUMBS WAY UP! thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:15 PM
What a great job you did! It is a sign of a quality job when you know exactly who it is just by the thumbnail.

I do hope you will think about making the other TrueBlood characters. I would love to see your Jessica.
Instructor
#18 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:50 PM
Wow! He looks just like him! Well done! *loves Lafayette*
Mad Poster
#19 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:27 PM
Definitely knew who this was by the thumbnail. This character, Lafayette, is one of the main reasons I love "True Blood". Was so happy to know they were not following the book and killed him off this season. This is an amazing likeness, and now I can have him in all his glory, in my game. Thanks so much for sharing him.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:38 PM
Thank you! It`s perfect! Very good work!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#21 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:53 PM
Wooohooo, now that's what I'm talkin' about! Very well done!
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:05 AM
OMG he's great....I knew who he was before ever reading the name...lol....he's my favorite in the tv series. Thanks for the great job!

Press Alt+F4 for an I.Q. test now.....
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:44 AM
Oh My God I Love You<333333333333
Field Researcher
#24 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 1:13 AM
That is a phenomenal job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 2:17 AM
I ADORE LAFAYETTE! True Blood is an amazing show! Good Job!
Page 1 of 3