Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Waterfall Way Revamped - Part 2 (seamless lots)

by Nallis Posted 11th Oct 2009 at 12:46 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2009 at 12:50 AM by Nallis : text description

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:16 AM
This is great made....
Thank you!

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:08 AM
don't scream, I just uploaded my second part to this too, haha. I like yours, the restaurant is a good idea
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes
don't scream, I just uploaded my second part to this too, haha. I like yours, the restaurant is a good idea

Noo! ..nah, that's awesome. I only wish I would have room for it myself! I had the first one for a while til I began work on revamping Sunset Valley.
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 3:18 AM
haha, well there's always other neighbourhoods. I think I'll have yours too, just in case I ever actually play this game again, lol
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 6:28 AM
I just noticed how both are linked together! This is really beautiful. Thank you very much!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 10:36 AM
wow, this is nice how you can to make a seamless custom lot set.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 7:13 PM
Nice job, truly gorgeous how they just flow together. Eager to see more,

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Theorist
#9 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 5:45 AM
Congrats!! This is fabulous
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 8:42 AM
I am wondering, why can't you just make this a community lot instead of a residential lot? I mean it functions like a community lot and even if you put sims in, they can not really live here anyway.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 10:00 AM
awesom! thanks a lot and i hope you will make another cool lots!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
I am wondering, why can't you just make this a community lot instead of a residential lot? I mean it functions like a community lot and even if you put sims in, they can not really live here anyway.

As it says on the page:

"If for some bizarre reason this were to come up as residential you can just click to change lot type and it should work fine. You can also ignore any warning about items being removed from the lot, they won't be."
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nallis
As it says on the page:

"If for some bizarre reason this were to come up as residential you can just click to change lot type and it should work fine. You can also ignore any warning about items being removed from the lot, they won't be."

I missed that part. I changed to community lot and it ran fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
I missed that part. I changed to community lot and it ran fine.

Good, I'm glad.

I have no idea why it insists on going residential sometimes. I tried it in many neighbourhoods of my own and sometimes it chose to come out as residential and not community, but those that came out as residential tested fine once as a community lot.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:32 AM
This happened to me, too. I downloaded the file and this part is in the library as residential, while the other part is under community. I just changed the zoning back to community.

Thanks, these are wonderful!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 2:41 PM
Gosh, these are incredible! How can I do a lake pool? I mean... I've seen similars, but that one is just too perfect.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 3:37 PM
I think this is too awesome! :DD
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:03 AM
This is beautiful, but the bistro doesn't show up in mine. I thought it was because I still had the main bistro in town, so I bulldozed it and tried placing the lot again. The lot shows up as residential, but that doesn't seem to matter. I get no bistro in community or residential. What am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 2:01 AM
sry for my deletion i was just woundering how to make a empty lot... then i found the bodozer lololol *sry for spelling or other comment its answer (i was in a rush) any way thank u thank u thank u this is so F****** beautiful one of a kind, u most have a lot of freetime , *in a panicid voice* wait that turned out wrong, im not juging u, please make more maps, and sorry for this really long run on sentince
Field Researcher
#20 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 8:10 AM
Great job! I love this.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Field Researcher
#21 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 3:45 AM
Beautiful work, but no matter what I change the lot type to it won't let me place it...suggestions? what should I choose? I have no "bistro" or "diner" or "restaurant" choice .