Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucy Darkholm

by Wicked_poppies Posted 17th Oct 2009 at 7:11 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2009 at 11:16 PM by Wicked_poppies

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 7:19 PM Last edited by Melysa1973 : 17th Oct 2009 at 7:20 PM. Reason: grammar ;p
She's beautiful!!
#3 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 8:02 PM
^yea i agree! gjob wicked =)
Inventor
#4 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 8:17 PM
Logan she is so beautiful!!
You make want to play Sims 2 again! :P
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 9:06 PM
Thanks guys!!!!! I've had the actual sim made for a while, but it's taken me this long to get pics, and upload her.... im SO lazy, even with the sims.... lol

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 11:01 PM
great job she is beautiful
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 12:13 AM
What an awesome sim, thankyou so much!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 1:09 AM
Oh man, really great character description and lovely sim! Gorgeous to the max.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 2:09 AM
I've been looking for a vampire skintone just like the one you made for her! She & her skintone is fantastic!! Thank you! She'll have lots of necks to bite in my game!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 4:00 AM
Thanks for the coments guys!!!! I'm SO happy you guys like her! I always thought she was rather unique and beautiful, but after you look at something for a long time, and you made it your self, it's hard to look at it objectively. Anyways, thanks for the comments! I'm sure she'll have a fantastic home in each of your games.

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 4:06 AM
Very nice Wicked! She's beautiful and sexy and you wrote a very nice story to go along with her!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Field Researcher
Instructor
#13 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 1:43 PM
She's beautiful! Thanks!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#14 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 6:34 PM
Wow, she is beautiful! Absolutely terrifying (great character description!), but beautiful. The more... um, adventurous married Sim guys in my game had better watch out when I download her!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 6:42 PM
She is just perfect, cant wait to have her in my game now
thank you.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#16 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 1:44 PM
She's gorgeous!! I love the skin you've made for her. Thank you for sharing your lovely work
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 8:50 PM
is it possible that u could provide a different link for the hair mesh? the one i went to took me to the download for it, but the link that that had for the mesh didnt work.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 9:39 PM
She is so cute!
Makes me want to make a vampire too...
The skin is gorgeous,Baby!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 10:21 PM
The mesh is included with the sim.

Scholar
#20 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 8:02 AM
She is wonderful! Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 10:13 PM
She is so B-E-A-utiful!!!

Onii-chaaan! ~
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 4:25 AM
She`s so gorgeous! Looks like I`m going to get back into creating vampires; this new skin is just amazing. Maybe you should make it a default for vampires or something?

Thanks though :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 5:22 PM
If somone else wants to remove the bite marks, or make it a default, please, feel free.... I dont know how to make a default skin... and honestly, I like to be able to customize all my sims....I dont want all my vamp sims to use the same skin..... But I know some people like it like that....

Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:11 PM
i just love love love her.... lol... and the little story you wrote was ah-mazing . you should make a story with her on the sims2 website... she's like .... omg i cant describe it... but im speechless in a good way... you all ways make the best stuff... you keep it up

*downloads*
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 4:07 AM
omg... i just took a second look @ her... she looks like one of the vampires from the "Vampire Diaries"... which is a good thing
Page 1 of 3