Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Morrissey

by kamikitten Posted 2nd Nov 2009 at 9:11 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2009 at 11:50 AM by kamikitten

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 9:33 PM
Yayy I'm first!! xD
What a likeness! Excellent! Love it!

Onii-chaaan! ~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 11:12 PM
Great likeness! Thank you!

"Now I am become Death"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:13 AM
wow....awesome job!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:27 AM
O_O this is amazing!! Thank You ^_^!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:59 AM
I don't know who he is but I love this sim! I love all of the content you made too! Is he packaged as an elder or does the adult skin also look like that?
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 1:06 AM
Thanks all!

Quote: Originally posted by SolidGoldFunk84
I don't know who he is but I love this sim! I love all of the content you made too! Is he packaged as an elder or does the adult skin also look like that?

Good question.
Well, he's an adult. I didn't wanted to make him elder.
The elder skin looks older with gray hair and the teen is of course younger

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 3:22 AM
this is fantastic! i saw the picture on flickr, and was waiting for it to be uploaded here. thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 3:55 AM
Ok, thanks so much! I'm downloading him now. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 10:52 AM
This is great! You did a wonderful job on him.
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 11:05 AM
Where did you know from that old Smiths fans are member here? And they are proud now to have him in game now.

So many thanks from the owner of all Smiths albums in VINYL!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 2:55 PM
Holy -- D-Damn.
This... This just... This...
This is amazing... I'm drooling! I absolutely love Morrissey. OF COURSE I'M PROUD TO HAVE HIM IN GAME. :'D Holy hell, this is amazing. AMAZING. Thank you, so, so, so much!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 11:14 PM
*sigh*

So basically you photoskinned a Sim with bad hair and bad clothes?
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MdMaxx
*sigh*

So basically you photoskinned a Sim with bad hair and bad clothes?

Photoskinned - yes.
Bad hair? Yes... well... yes.
But, bad clothes? Oh, come on!

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 2:51 PM
^
haha.

Oh my he is just beautiful! I've acctually made a Morrissey of my own, there is a huge lack of Smiths-stuff for The Sims, but I made him as he looked 25 years ago, and your Moz looks about one thousand times better. Thank you thank you thank this made my day. :'D

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 5:48 PM
Photoskins are so yuck - I never DL Sims with them because I can't even breed those sims. They aren't playable.
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 7:47 PM
Thank you all for the thanks and comments... and downloading!

Quote: Originally posted by SolidGoldFunk84
Ok, thanks so much! I'm downloading him now. :D

You're welcome!

Quote: Originally posted by larsson1970
Where did you know from that old Smiths fans are member here? And they are proud now to have him in game now.

So many thanks from the owner of all Smiths albums in VINYL!

I can read minds...
Thanks, I'm glad you like him!

Quote: Originally posted by zooba007
Photoskins are so yuck - I never DL Sims with them because I can't even breed those sims. They aren't playable.

I am photoskinning only celeb sims because for me it's almost impossible to make a celebrity without his real face. Maybe other creators can do that, I don't and you have the right to not to like him, it's ok

Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 8:13 PM
You seem to have such a great attitude. People are so rude for no reason and I love your response to both. *runs to add to favorite creator's list* :D
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#19 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 8:17 PM
What SGF said.

He's a -very- realistic likeness. Perhaps a bit too realistic for some tastes, but to each their own. Damn good and impressive no matter how ya cut it. Fantabulous job.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 1:34 AM
I usually don't download celeb sims, but being a die hard Morrissey/Smiths fan there was no debate. Thanks you so much for this lovely sim. Don't listen to those that don't appreciate the hard work you put into this
Field Researcher
#21 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 3:09 AM
Thanks for this Handsome Devil...

Terrific likeness and so brilliant that someone gave the great Moz a tribute that he deserves. I am a massive Smiths fan and still listen to them all the time.

Ok, so anyone that is complaining about Morrissey being photoskinned because they can't 'breed' with him...I don't think that should be an issue for the Moz because if you knew him and his music I don't think he has kids in RL lol.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 3:13 AM
now THAT is good. !
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:17 AM
omg! i screamed when i saw this! thank you so much! i love him!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 4:43 PM
You. Are. Awesome! Thank you for this!
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 1:57 AM
Default Thanks!
While I'm aware you've had an awful load of these, here's another huge gratitude from a huge Smiths fan for creating a Moz sim!

Any chance of making Johnny Marr?
Page 1 of 2