Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Joker *Arkham Asylum* -OUTFIT

by Taure Posted 21st Dec 2009 at 11:13 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2013 at 1:39 AM by Taure

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 11:25 PM
Wow! that detail is absolutley amazing! thankyou for sharing this, you can see all the hard work that's gone into it has very deffinatley paid off here!

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 12:46 AM
Amazing!

"Too easy! Played you like a violin and cut your strings!"

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 12:48 AM
Very nice. And the mask is amazing, considering the limitations of the game.

Although, I'm wondering, since it's possible to import meshes as faces, if it would someday be possible to upload a version with meshes stolen from AA.
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 1:03 AM
This is yet again amazing, thank you again so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 1:10 AM
Haha, i was gonna request Harley but then saw you're making her ^_^
Inventor
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 1:16 AM
Sooo amazing! Cannot wait for Harley! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:21 AM
One word:

WOW.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...
Where the heck is the ceiling?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 4:16 AM
@astrognash:
It's not possible to import meshes to use as faces ... but you can edit a sim's face using Milkshape ...
(You could probably import the face mesh into Milkshape and use it as a guideline!)

@Taure:
GREAT work, again. :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 6:31 PM
Thanks people
It was pretty impossible to create an actual Arkham Joker, the tools are just not sufficient... So I just made a mix of Arkham and oldschool Joker.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:25 PM
Oh, How darling!!!! I love it!!! What's next, Harley?!!♥♥
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:29 PM
Holy... Awesomeness! Totally lovin' this Joker! keep up the awesome work!

"alas,but the baka had not a chance in bloody hell!"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 8:08 PM
arigato! I just added the eyes for upload, should anyone be interested.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 9:32 PM
This is really awesome. im a big fan of the game so i hope you make some more characters
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:55 PM
WOO-HOO!! You did a fantastic job!! I love that he's still got the old joker creepiness that I remember from the original Batman movie and cartoons! I cannot wait to see your Harley!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 12:00 AM
Thats AWESOME! Excellent, yes, yes very excellent..... I do prefer the Joker in the Dark Knight, but this if fantastic!

"Why so serious?"

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 4:06 AM
....................AWESOME!!! omg this is epic
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 4:47 AM
A Joker SIM. That's going to be fun in my neighborhood, no doubt about it. Anyways, Double Thanks.
Alchemist
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:23 AM
Love it, very creepy as it should be, thanks and merry xmas
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 3:59 PM
Indeed you did a marvelous re-creation....I think the hair fits him...no need to worry bout that...looks just great as is...I am just glad to see someone being very creative...I only wish I had the proper tools and knowledge to make and create wonderful things...I mean I have awesome Ideas but I need to brush up on the tools of the trade and read some more tutorials on how to do this kinda stuff...I would really love to contribute some ideas, unfortunately I am just NOT able to take it all in and figure out the how to's yet...plus I need to find a place to get free d/l of the necessary programs to design clothes...and such...I mean I have certain programs now...like the CEP and SimPE and things of that nature but I believe photoshop 8 9 or 10 I need to somehow get ahold of..As always though...I love all the creations and enjoy them very much that you all make and design...Thanks so much for everything you do...

Love to all

xoxoxo
Jenn
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 12:00 AM
YAY!!! This is sooo awesome idd!! Love you forever! X333

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 11:46 AM
Nice and by nice i mean totally awesome, the best Sim Joker I've ever seen!
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 4:05 PM
Thank you millions! This is fantastic work!
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 3:21 PM
So Perfect! haha. I'm really happy with the Joker and Batman, but I really want to have Harley Quinn hahahaha. She is so sexy in Arkham Asylum, i'm glad you're going to make her http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp...ter-artwork.jpg

Soo Pretty :3 haha
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 3:52 AM
These are beautiful. I can't wait to put them all in game. They are like Arkham Pokemon, gotta have them all... Also, lone request for the utmost difficult Scarecrow. Ahh, Jonathan Crane.
Page 1 of 3