Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy VI - Terra's Outfit

by laaaaaaaa Posted 2nd Jan 2010 at 4:11 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 2:46 PM
Nice job! Terra has such a nice outfit; just wish they had kept her green hair in Dissidia
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 5:58 PM
I <3 this!

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 8:36 PM
OH.MY.GOD. You're officially my new favorite person. I love Final Fantasy VI. and now I finally have the ensemble for my favorite character. You're amazing! If I could, I would send you cookies. :3 Thank youuuu!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 3:06 AM
Thank you all. :D
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 8:03 AM
Beautiful ! You did a great creation ! Thanks
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:46 PM
This is great!Good job!Your recolors are so perfect!Thank you!

What I do...I do it for friendship!
-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 12:50 PM
Oh perfect! I love her outfits so much.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 10:38 PM
Sweet! :D

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 4:54 AM
Thanks everyone.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 6:33 PM
Beautiful! My friend just cosplayed Terra last weekend :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 8:44 PM
Awesome. I love this outfit although I don't remember it having a cloak/cape thing. Still great though...I've always loved Amano style art and other artists depicting the same clothes that Amano made for them in his works. As for her hair, since Amano made it Blonde in most of or all of his original art, it makes me wonder if she was always meant to be a Blonde. I feel she certainly looks better as a Blonde.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 3:12 PM
@k24601 - Yes, her outfit does have a cape. And I personally think that she looks better with green hair, but that might just be because I love green hair in general.

Anyway, thank you very much for this! FFVI is my favorite in the entire series (with FFIX and FFIV being close seconds, and FFXIII and its sequel being close thirds to them), so it makes me really happy to see a Sim of one of my favorite characters from that game (my absolute favorite is Locke). Unfortunately, this is the only FFVI Sim on here, unless there are some for TS3. But, now I'm inspired to make a Celes Sim. So now, not only am I thanking you for this wonderful Terra Sim (or, her outfit, at least, lol), but I'm also thanking you for inspiring me. Thank you!