Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Megan Fox

by dhampir1313 Posted 21st Jan 2010 at 1:52 PM

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 4:08 PM
thank you so much for your post

I know where to install the Mfoxlips and Mfoxtop, but when i double clic on Megan Fox 9 the installer says that he does not know in witch directory to install it.

Can you tell me where to put it?
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simslover316
thank you so much for your post

I know where to install the Mfoxlips and Mfoxtop, but when i double clic on Megan Fox 9 the installer says that he does not know in witch directory to install it.

Can you tell me where to put it?

You have to put it in:
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims

You may not have a saved "SavedSims" folder, and if you don't you can just create one and put it in the "The Sims 3" folder. The sim should then show up in your sim bin in CAS.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 5:16 PM
ok so i just drag and drop it in that folder ?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 5:25 PM
@simslover316: Yep, that's all you have to do and she will be in your game!

I love that you included her tattoos! Great job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 5:29 PM
ok thank you so much,

i'm new using celebreties,how do i play with her?
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 5:32 PM Last edited by simslover316 : 21st Jan 2010 at 5:33 PM. Reason: miss spelling
Will it work in sims 3 or do i need to install worls adventure?
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 5:53 PM
Wow, she looks so much like her great job :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 6:35 PM
Where can I find her hair ?? The first one , the picture that youre using ... I cant find it in your links ... Good job on her face and body though ...
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 8:22 PM Last edited by shadogate : 21st Jan 2010 at 10:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by atton2468
Where can I find her hair ?? The first one , the picture that youre using ... I cant find it in your links ... Good job on her face and body though ...

it is a in game hair, it has a small pony tail pulled in the back

~Shadogate

Falcon PAWNCH!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:36 PM
Wow! Thats all I could say when I saw this! I you did a really nice job on her and she likes so much like her! Can't wait to hear from you!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:53 PM
Ooh, where are her eyes from?

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 12:04 AM
Nice job. Just cant seem to find her in my bin. Even tho I created a SavedSims folder and put her in there :S
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 3:27 AM Last edited by nooote : 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:23 AM.
Great Job on this! I have realized that I am half stupid, so I need to know where on club crimsyn is the default skins and face? and I already have a skin/face that i like, will it overwrite that?

And also, I put the file in my Saved Sims folder
(heres the path- no mistakes:C:\Users\******\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims)

Yet there is no custom sims in the bin in CAS, under any of my ages. I looked through all the non custom sims and none of them looked like this either, so what did I do wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 1:59 PM
simslover316: she is base game only, no expansions required

atton2468: the hair is from cazy's blog here (near the bottom): http://cazyxdarkplace.blogspot.com/search/label/hairs
I will post the link on the front page as well

MissCrown: pulled back hair is free from peggy sims

I'mSimalicious!: eyes are also default from clubcrimsyn

nooote: Here is the exact page the default replacements are on, scroll down and you will see the skintones. If you already have defaults that you like, that's no problem - it isn't necessary to download any of the things I recommended, but it will help make Megan look exactly like how I have her in the pictures
http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/...lt+replacements

Regarding where to put her: make sure you have followed exactly what this post says
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...alling_TS3_Sims
Please PM me if you can't get her to show up after following the FAQ
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 6:54 AM
You did an awesome job getting this sim to look like Mehan Fox. Thank you very much for sharing!

P.S. Makes me wish I hadn't uninstalled TS3.

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 11:56 AM
OMG! I hate Megan Fox! I want to punch her in the face!

Great job on the recreation! It looks wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 10:58 PM
Looks just like her! Great Job
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 7:11 AM Last edited by [email protected] : 26th Jan 2010 at 7:22 AM.
I don't get it... I add the .sim file into the SavedSims folder, but it doesn't show up in the game... I'm confused. T3T.. it doesn't seem to work even if I follow the FAQ completely... (and btw, that hair... you gave the other guy? how do we download? *apologizes for stupidity* >.<)
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 6:45 AM
Hey great job, i just have 1 question. Which files do i copy into the Saved sims folder? the packages? or the .sim 1?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 3:23 PM
.sim goes into the saved sims area under my documents, the other two go under mods/packages under my computer
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:03 PM Last edited by Simsmanbob : 1st Feb 2010 at 3:36 AM.
thank you..

I got her into the game but her hair and other stuff isnt? what am i doing wrong.. sorry im asking so many question im a noob
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 11:15 PM
this is the best celeb sim i have seen for sims 3 so far. really great work!! looks just like her :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 11:02 AM
Is it necessary to have the cas hacks or will she work without them?
I know some people say to download them only if you want to edit the sim.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 5:14 AM
This has got to be one of the most spot on "real" sims i have EVER seen.. Kudos

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." ~ George Carlin
Page 1 of 2