Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Cypress House

by QBUILDERZ Posted 15th Feb 2010 at 8:40 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2010 at 8:31 AM by QBUILDERZ

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:54 PM
An amazing house with beautiful landscaping and creative use of a garage (oh how I love that garage). You've done another amazing job Q!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Typical
#3 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:56 PM
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 10:07 PM
MINE! MINE MINE MINE.
Q, You know I love all your lots yeah? This is possibly one of my favourites from you, It's amazing!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 11:17 PM
Mother Function
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 11:45 PM
PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE!

Good job, Qubey!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Alchemist
#8 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 12:12 AM
The diagonals make the house really unique and realistic looking. It's a beautiful lot.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 12:34 AM
Wow, very nice. I've always wanted a modern home that's still worm and comfortable for my Simmies. ^ ^
Forum Resident
#10 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:18 AM
Very nice! I *love* the surroundings! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 12:51 PM
Really beautifully landscaped. I love the house too!
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:23 PM
nice home and nice landscaping!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:55 PM
This is such a perfect on the mountains home. But not log cabins, but sometimes you'll see those super modern gorgeous homes.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:16 AM
very nice Q, i like the color combos and the lay out. super cute.
Instructor
#15 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:50 PM
Gorgeous as always, Q.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 5:57 PM
Just enough complexity to look good, not too much that it's impossible to comprehend.
Great job, Q!!
Theorist
#17 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 2:25 PM
I love this house! Been playing it for several days now. I did find some issues, though. I had to build a stair on the right side of the house (where the 3 popular trees were) because my sims didn't seem to know how to get in. Second, there is not enough room to use the chess set because they need an extra tile behind the chairs in order to pull it out and sit down. All in all, though, it's a fantastic house and I love it. My sims now have to move soon since they are expecting a baby sim and I don't want to leave! Very nice work; thank you for sharing it.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tangie0906
I love this house! Been playing it for several days now. I did find some issues, though. I had to build a stair on the right side of the house (where the 3 popular trees were) because my sims didn't seem to know how to get in. Second, there is not enough room to use the chess set because they need an extra tile behind the chairs in order to pull it out and sit down. All in all, though, it's a fantastic house and I love it. My sims now have to move soon since they are expecting a baby sim and I don't want to leave! Very nice work; thank you for sharing it.

I thought I had to add stairs too, but you have to make your sim open the garage door first. That worked for me Also, sorry about the chess set, I will remember to pay attention to that next time!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 5:50 PM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 12:55 PM
I love the Harmony of the colours on the exterior walls !

"Architecture is Music in its Solid form."
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 11:34 PM
Me encantan las casas de estilo moderno...! Su casa es preciosa...! Felicidades por su estupendo trabajo...!
I love modern houses ...! Your house is beautiful ...! Congratulations on your great job ...! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 1:53 PM
Wow, wish my RL home would look like that! It's awesome! O__O
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 11:04 AM
any CC?
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 4:01 PM
^ Nope; the post doedn't say there is, therefor there isn't

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.