Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Add More Bottles to Your Nectar Racks (GEN Compatible!)

by Rainbow_Brite Posted 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:55 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2011 at 1:16 AM by Rainbow_Brite

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 6:21 AM
I wonder if you can change the mod to make the nectar ages faster, like 2x, 3x....10x. I try to test out all the nectar aging and price growth of each bottle.. I have several different bottles of nectar with different price, but one bottle start out around 110 but then after 4 weeks, it grow to 180, the other bottle start out 124, but its only ended 148 with the same time...... thank for the nice mods....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 6:25 AM Last edited by Rainbow_Brite : 24th Feb 2010 at 7:20 AM.
Sure I can do that I'll work on it tonight.. I'll get it done asap.. then I have to send it to be approved.. so it might be a few days until it shows up If you dont want to wait, you can always check here: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=115.00

its where I post most of my info for mods, tutorials, etc. I can upload anything I want there and dont have to wait for approval :D

!!Also: I'm going to make the mod ONLY work if the nectar racks are in the basement.. by doing this, you can have both of my mods together and they wont conflict
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 11:58 PM
thanks for quick response... where is the new file at? i saw the old one, but didn't see the new one....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 12:38 AM
It's not posted yet It has to be approved for this site.. usually take 3-4 days. As I stated above, you can check the link I posted for mods that I make, as they are posted there with no delay I'm just typing up some instructions for a mod that I have been working on for awhile, and once I'm done, I'll post the mod for you on the other site :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:06 AM
I must need glasses lol, cuz from the downloads splash, that bottle rack looked like a shoe rack lol >.< But, awesome job on the extended capacity rack ^.^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 2:23 AM
I didn't know what kind of picture to use for the mod, and for some reason.. I wasnt able to get my camera to center over the racks so its like a mixture of four :p
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 10:48 PM
Default Nectar Rack Mod
I downloaded the Nectar rack to increase how many will be held, but now I can't see what the names of my nectars are anymore. In fact, everything to do with nectar is now giving me **gameplay** blah, blah, blah. Including the interactions with the nectar maker. I can't see the values of my nectars anymore, either, or exactly what my sims nectar wishes are. I'm contemplating removing the mod, unless you know something that I need to do to correct this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 1:30 AM
Thats odd.. I haven't seen this issue. Do you have any other mods that could be conflicting? That deal with nectar?
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 12:12 PM
Default Nectar Racks
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbow_Brite
Thats odd.. I haven't seen this issue. Do you have any other mods that could be conflicting? That deal with nectar?
No, I don't. I also double checked to be sure.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd May 2010 at 7:17 AM
great mod work with lastest patch install without no problems, if I wish to increase the number how many bottles I can store in my Nectar Racks, my question is how high can I go like the limit the game will accept?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd May 2010 at 4:26 AM
I'm actually not sure.. just test it out with changing the numbers in the file and see if your game glitches
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th May 2010 at 7:01 PM Last edited by sweetviper : 6th May 2010 at 12:35 AM.
i see Rainbow Brite, well i test it with change of 99 capacity, & it didn't work at all will my version of The Sims 3 including all expansions with lastest version installed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 4:10 PM
I love this mod!!! Can you update it to work with the Late Night EP?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 12:12 AM
3.3.11 I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE HOSTED AT TSC. For the most recent updates on my mods (compatibility and new mods being posted).. please go to ExhibitSims (http://exhibitsims.com/forum/index....he-sims-3-mods/) and register to become a member! Hope to see you all there!

All of my mods are compatible with the most recent patch available unless otherwise stated.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 12:53 AM
Will this work in Town Life SP? ty
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 4:23 AM
ALL of my mods are compatible with patch 1.24. If you are ever wondering if my mods are compatible.. you can check my home site or simply click on my profile here and it will be posted.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 2:55 PM
Please update this mod to 1.55 (Island Paradise) : Thanks !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 10:34 AM
I wonder if this mod is still compatible with ITF, it seems it has not been updated & I am currently experiencing game crash, and it is certainly one of my nectar OR food overhaul mods. If this one hasn't been updated, maybe this is my problem.
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st May 2018 at 9:04 AM
i have confirmed this mod working on current patched version 1.69.43.024017 with all EP and SP but ITF. (i have all expansions but as i see no use of this bug infested EP anymore, so i set it unchecked when launch.)

and after installed this mod, newly created sculpture rack as well got increased capacity properly.

thanks for a great mod.