Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Bear Baby Outfits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:36 AM - Updated 22nd May 2016 at 8:28 PM by fakepeeps7

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:20 AM
These are really cute, thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 9:57 AM
Too cute! I'm already using your other sets and this will be a good change! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:52 PM
Love it ^-^ Your other sets were cute but these top them, thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:21 PM
I love them! But is there anyway you could get rid of the hat? I like just the cute sleeper.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 8:27 PM
Oh God I'm dead from the cute!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 10:15 PM
Ohmigosh, i was looking forever for baby outfits with hats! Thanks SO much! I shall try these out now!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 5:19 AM
I love them! but the hat did not show up in my game?? any one know how to fix this?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessPeyPey
I love them! but the hat did not show up in my game?? any one know how to fix this?

If you installed the new mesh and the hat did not show up, then you must have another default override mesh in your Downloads folder. Take out the old mesh and the hat should show up.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 1:09 PM
So cute! I love the little hats.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 3:25 PM
I love the hats! I'd love to see more outfits, like the maxis-match ones you've done, and also some with stripes or patterns, but including these hats. Those bald heads need to stay warm!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 9:33 PM
There are LOVE! <3

What would be awesome is if you added the hats to the other sets too. Separate from the originals, but as another option.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 12:58 PM
Thankies Fakepeeps7! I thought my simmie babys needed a new out fit even though i lurrve the little llama stuff! I chose the white one its nice and multigender and it cutie!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
If you installed the new mesh and the hat did not show up, then you must have another default override mesh in your Downloads folder. Take out the old mesh and the hat should show up.

Unfortunately, even though there are no other baby clothing files in my downloads file, the hat still doesn't show up. Why is this?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TeddyBear624
Unfortunately, even though there are no other baby clothing files in my downloads file, the hat still doesn't show up. Why is this?

No idea. Did you put the mesh file in there, too? If not, the hat won't show up and you'll have a strange diaper shape around the baby's bottom.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 3:49 PM
Yup, the mesh file is there. I emptied out my downloads file, and re downloaded the files. Oh well, even without the hat its adorable.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TeddyBear624
Yup, the mesh file is there. I emptied out my downloads file, and re downloaded the files. Oh well, even without the hat its adorable.

There must be something that's clashing with the outfit. It works fine in my game, and I'm running The Sims 2 just like everyone else!
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 1:22 AM Last edited by TeddyBear624 : 14th Mar 2010 at 1:35 AM.
Do you have any idea what type of item that might be?
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 1:49 AM
These are sooo adorable! I love them, and the llama ones are soo cute as well! (:
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 4:41 AM
Thank you SOOO much. I saw this and it made my day. You are awesome, I can't wait to see this in my game! Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 2:08 PM
I just got my first born since installing this outfit (I picked yellow ), I totally love it!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:59 AM
I have taken everything out of my downloads folder, and only put in this outfit but the hat still does not show up
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 8:41 AM
these are so cute and I really want them, but this stupid jeans-and-yellow-shirt baby outfit i downloaded ages ago keeps overriding your baby bear outfit???? how can I delete that outfit? it's really annoying too, i really want the red outfit. can you help me please??
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 4:36 AM
sooo Cute!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abs2929
these are so cute and I really want them, but this stupid jeans-and-yellow-shirt baby outfit i downloaded ages ago keeps overriding your baby bear outfit???? how can I delete that outfit? it's really annoying too, i really want the red outfit. can you help me please??
thanks!

You have to find the old outfit in your Downloads folder and remove it.
Page 1 of 4