Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small Abandoned Factory

by plasticbox Posted 16th Mar 2010 at 3:17 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 3:24 AM
what a nifty lot. thanks!

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 3:39 AM
Hmm.....investigating.....So many possibilities. I could do so many things with this lot, Thank you. Maybe an inventor could live here.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 3:45 AM
Thanks, it's good to have a simple lot open to conversion like this!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 4:10 AM
Thank you, I've been struggling to perfect an empty factory lot for days now, and you seem to have found it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 4:38 AM
This would be perfect fo a super-hero sims hide out. :cylon:
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 6:04 AM
Inventor?
HOW ABOUT MAD SCIENTIST? 8D Awesome.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 7:55 AM
Lol, we have a place that looks a lot like this in my home town. The guy that lives there isn't a Inventor or Mad Scientist. I don't think he has any super powers but he is known as Meth-Man. I am pretty sure Meth-Man is more on the supply side of crime but his nickname does kinda sound like a Superhero.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 11:06 AM
Great secret hangout for my hacker sims, thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 1:39 PM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 8:53 PM
this is cool - so many possibilities! thanks

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 1:30 AM
Looks awesome! Thank you!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 1:45 AM
PERFECT my sim couple were just discussing how they would like to take an old rundown place and make it their own, (yes in my head my sims realy talk to each other about real things... i should probably add that to the you know you've been playing sims too much when lmao) and as luck would have it, they have 27000 ish up their sleeves, so just a teeny bit of modification from yours truely and they can buy it as a shell. Sure they will have to live rough for a couple of weeks but i think they will be satisfied with the results hahahaha THANKS! THIS IS PERFECT!
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 12:50 PM
Cool looking factory, but in the pics what is that little smudged brick thing
? Other than that, looks great. Very nice.

LUXURY
by Mickey4741

From elegant family homes to stately mansions.

ELEGANCE. LUXURY.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 1:42 AM
Finally industrial looking homes, THANK YOU!!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mickey4741
Cool looking factory, but in the pics what is that little smudged brick thing
? Other than that, looks great. Very nice.

If you talking about the brick near the windows on the bottom floor in the first picture from the left its caused because of the stair landing which can be seen in the fifth picture from the left.

(Creator Policy)
Please don't re-upload them to the exchange, paysites or TSR
May use them in Photos, story's & videos you plan to upload
Please credit me &/or link back
Scholar
#17 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 2:25 PM
looks realistic, nice work
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 3:47 AM
just wanted to say thanks for this, used it in combo with the rabbit hole rugs to replace my criminal hide out, it looks really great
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 11:02 PM
Great work and a cool idea! Really nice to see original designs.

Quote: Originally posted by Alteysha
If you talking about the brick near the windows on the bottom floor in the first picture from the left its caused because of the stair landing which can be seen in the fifth picture from the left.

Yeah, that´s the downside when using wallpaper that isn´t one colour only. Perhaps plant a bush in front or something? Anyway, dont bother too much about it...

Job well done!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:08 PM Last edited by The Blind Prophet : 27th Mar 2010 at 1:44 PM.
Mmhmn. WinRAR doesn't seem to be able to extract this. It says that its an unknown format, or is corrupted. Any help?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Blind Prophet
Mmhmn. WinRAR doesn't seem to be able to extract this. It says that its an unknown format, or is corrupted. Any help?

Hi Prophet!
I had the same problem last weekend. I just downloaded it without any problems and am about to put it in my desert World. Try again!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 14th May 2010 at 10:58 AM
This is really nice. I just downloaded it and modified it so it's now 4 small apartment, two on both floors.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:26 AM
I LOVE your little factories/urban buildings. Please make more for TS3 if you have the time! I don't think anyone else has done the same thing quite as well.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 5:49 PM
There just aren't enough thanks to go around for this lot. I have played this lot with about many different families/single Sims now. I love it more the more I use it.

- A pair of runaways who I pretended were squatting in the factory.
- A sculptor Sim -- THIS WAS GREAT!-- who had so much studio space that it was to die for!.
- A photographer/world adventurer Sim who used the big open bay area for a gallery of his work.

It just plays so well for so many different Sims because it has plenty of style without having too much of the lots usage pre-decided for me. It plays beautifully with Ambitions because so much opportunity exists in it to use the space any way you can imagine.

I almost always put it in Riverview on the lot closest to Lucky Perkins' shack. Great to have the river access, the grunge feel of the neighborhood, the relatively poor access to community lots (for rich people it's location, location, location so for the down and out it should dislocation... LOL), and it's a good home base for collecting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:48 AM
Oh, the possibilities with this lot! *runs off to play*
Page 1 of 2