Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 3597 times.
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 4:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Nude
What kind of ways would there be to get the sims back nude when they take shower/bath since when using "cheat editsim" and then changing clothes or age it will make the "nude" selection random and it's annoying that the sims will go shower in some dress,pants etc.

(Changing all clothes into Maxis clothing-> take shower -> change back wont really help)

Or has anyone made a mod that would keep the sims "nude selection" always nude and not random, anything like this ?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 4:17 PM
If you're using a cheat like that, you're using third party mods (since you can't ddo that normally). If it screws up your nude clothing selection, then there's something wrong with the mod - you need to talk to whomever made the mod to see if they can fix it (or add additional functionality for planning nude outfits).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 6:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalParoxysm
If you're using a cheat like that, you're using third party mods (since you can't ddo that normally). If it screws up your nude clothing selection, then there's something wrong with the mod - you need to talk to whomever made the mod to see if they can fix it (or add additional functionality for planning nude outfits).

The mod is Awesomemod which gives me opportunity to use cheat "editsim". So I guess this request goes for Delphy then. But can you give me a link to that kind of mod that I can add additional functionality for planning nude outfits? (if there is that kind of mod of course) Thanks
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 10:17 AM
I meant that if Awesomemod is screwing up your nude clothing when you do editincas, then you need to talk to Pescado about fixing that, and see if he can add a feature to plan nude outfits (like he did for planning martial arts outfits). I don't think it can do that yet but it'd be nice if it could.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 7:46 PM
Ooh, alright I will do that request then, thanks a lot of kind help!
#6 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 7:56 PM
According to another thread I`ve read earlier today, the clothes that they change into when they are supposed to be Nude are "broken" and need to have the Nude checkbox UNchecked. Said other thread even gave pictorial details on HOW to do so. Unfortunately, I don`t happen to have a link handy.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

Section jump