Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kitschy, warm and nostalgic: retro union suits for your adult males

by midnight_radiowave Posted 6th Apr 2010 at 7:31 PM - Updated 6th Apr 2010 at 10:16 PM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 10:21 PM
Awesome, thanks One can never have too much vintage sim stuff. Please do share your other creations too
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 1:38 AM
Onesies! At last!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 8:36 AM
Awww thanks! Right now i am doing the series of 'ugly' retro unisex overalls, check it it out if you are into that kind of stuff
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 4:02 PM
These are splendid! Looking forward to the overalls and anything else you plan on sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 9:01 PM
Hey! I got my Carhart union suit a couple of years ago at a work wear store and I love it. Those'll keep you warm no matter what.
Nice CC. This'll look awfully good in game. Keep up the good work!

I think you'll like my webcomic: Groovy, Kinda
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:10 PM
Ha ha! I'm going to laugh myself out of my chair whenever I see one of my sims wearing these! Great textures - thank you for sharing :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 9:14 PM
I love these! Thank you very much for sharing - I'm going to have to insist you upload more creations, hehe, I bet you've loads of beautiful things stashed away. Again, thank you ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 7:39 PM
Brilliant!