Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

International Windows - Counterheight

by HugeLunatic Posted 27th May 2010 at 10:58 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2010 at 4:25 PM by HugeLunatic

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th May 2010 at 11:27 PM
FINALLY. I wonder why it took so long for someone to do this.

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Scholar
#3 Old 28th May 2010 at 12:46 AM
Accidentally?
Hope to see more accidents soon. Nice windows ..for modern houses
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th May 2010 at 12:55 AM
Most excellent! Thanks :-)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2010 at 2:47 AM
Hmmm, some of the greatest things in history were created/invented by accident. Go ahead and screw up again. We'll be here waiting patiently to download ;-)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th May 2010 at 4:59 AM
Great addition. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th May 2010 at 5:51 AM
I was just looking for a counter-height version of the Regifted Window yesterday. Much appreciated; thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th May 2010 at 8:44 AM
Thank you for this great addition!

If someone is interested, there is another set with 10 versions for this window on LaLunaRossa-sims.org (Schmindow Window).
Together with HugeLunatic's 3x1 counterhight version I have a really big set now.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th May 2010 at 8:49 AM
Thank you so much for these. Finally I can make the modern houses exactly as I want them!!!
Not actually evil.
#10 Old 29th May 2010 at 6:30 PM
Counter height and Maxis add-on! It's a whole new game, and EA is still doing the same old thing, making windows without proper matching sets for the whole house. These look quite nice, thanks for sharing.

Hurray for discovering how to make TS3 windows! :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 5:08 PM
Keep on having accidents like that! :-D "Me like alot!" *thumbsup*
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 9:11 AM
thank you so much for this - I use your "Limbo Window Counterheight" many times and this will fit perfectly to my houses.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 1:22 AM
THank you for these - I've only just started adding CC to my game and was last night bemoaning the fact I had no counter height windows like these.
Instructor
#14 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 2:20 AM
Excellent! Just out of curiosity, what were you trying to make? Mirrors? Or something completely different?
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 9:19 PM
Thanks for your work. I remember your awesome Sims 2 objects and am glad to see you have continued on to Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 1:21 AM
For some reason, these reminded me of The Incredibles house, their kitchen lol
which has big windows like this thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 12:47 PM
These are great.

But, since I patched (the latest one, related to NL) part of the window disappears into the wall.

I expect you have loads of more important stuff to do but, if you did find the time to update your windows, I and all the other little people out here, would be so very grateful.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Updated to fix wall masks.

Wonderful! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 2:39 PM
This is awesome. I love it. Thank You.
Instructor
#21 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 12:45 AM
I just found these linked from Customsims3.com. Thanks Huge Lunatic for making them! EA is just too silly to make sense when it comes to making windows.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 6:49 AM
Hey, I love these, but everytime I use them my game window closes, i chose the long counter height one, as the LAST step on my newest NL library, and the damned thing closed on me without my saving! GAH! I'm so devastated that I am going to have to start that library all over again, but can you find out why this is happening?? I have used the dashboard to locate conflicts and such and theres no problems popping up with these windows, but i checked with no other content in my game and it still happens, but not without them, so i have narrowed it down to these windows.

I love your work, and I really don't want to NOT have these.. please please check it?
Field Researcher
#24 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Do you have the updated ones?

Yes, I had just downloaded them a few months ago, and downloaded again and tried again when I posted the comment, and still the same thing. Even when I took everything else out of my packages folder, it still does it =(
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 10:15 AM
Oooh, shiny! These windows look so... clean and nice 'n... stuff(?). TY!
Page 1 of 2