Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Renderme

by ninotchka Posted 7th Jun 2010 at 5:33 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2010 at 12:37 AM by ninotchka : typos

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:06 AM
Wow beautiful work, I love it! Don't worry about ambitions, it adds a great aspect but it brings SOO many glitches and bugs with it If you don't have mods then I guess no problem. But backup ur save before u update / install I learned that the hard way.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:14 AM
This is gorgeous ninotchka, I love the exterior stonework its beautifully rendered. Sadly I can't include it in my game at the moment because of Ambitions - it killed my launcher! Like CharlieSteal said - be careful.
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:17 AM
Very cool!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Inventor
#5 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:37 AM
Love the brick work! Very inventive

Unlike the others I have not had any problems with Ambitions but then I am overly cautious when I do a patch or add an EP/SP.

Love your work - it is always so orginal!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 7:45 AM
Really like the exterior and the landscaping! Well planned and implemented! Well Done, indeed
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:26 AM
beautiful... can't wait to move in!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:28 AM
Can't get tired of watching your pics.Once more you have created and shared a fantastic piece of art.Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 9:16 AM
I love this house and the sunny atmosphere. It looks absolutely beautiful! Thank you :D

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 9:48 AM
Wow thanks (((guys))), what a great reception This lot is a bit rough, but I would love to see someone do a great interior job with it, I was totally stumped i.e. the bright green vine wallpaper in the bedroom lol

I have been green with envy at all the new Ambitions stuff everyone has been raving about and playing with (I still haven't got it wahhhh) but I do have the new patch which also played tricks with my launcher. It ended up being something to do with my original base game not being patched properly (?) and not having an updated EADM then having to uninstall it and then reinstall it. But even that didn't go smoothly.

I focused on this thread here to help me through, see here:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/207557.page

I still don't have Riverview back (even after uninstalling and reinstalling) and I am having problems installing a few lots into my game - wahhhhh....

Anyway, thanks again

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:24 AM
Wow, this is gorgeous, can't wait to try it out! Beautiful work as always, and congrats on the star!
Scholar
#12 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:07 PM
Wow,
Impressive work!
All the small details around, the fantastic landscaping and the fantastic textures make it look so real.
This lot is pure rural-romance A well deserved star
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:17 PM
Hello, Ninotchka! After patching my game and installing Ambitions I 've got your fabulous new Villa Rederme, placed it in EA's new swamp city called Twinbrook and I must admit: it simply looks gorgeous. It's so vivid and authentic with it's murals and used-looking kitchen. As to now I only experienced something comparable with Sims 2. Anyhow, I placed two new lines for the washed clothes in the garden and a new washing machine inside the house. After finishing I tried to save the game but a black blinking point appeared on the saving sign and I was "thrown" to the desktop. Trying it again, the same happened. It's really sad, because I adore your house! I really hope that you or anybody here can give me a hint what to do about this! Nevertheless, thank you very much for a wonderful house!
Scholar
#14 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:52 PM
I couldn't possibly add anything more than what has already been said. You've put a lot of hard work into your Villa and it shows. Thank you for sharing it !
Scholar
#15 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 1:20 PM
this is beautiful! really amazing!!!! thanks a lot

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#16 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 2:26 PM Last edited by Simmiller : 7th Jun 2010 at 2:37 PM.
OMG, this is gorgeous! I guess frustration is your muse :-)

Lovely list of patches and when to use them here.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 3:57 PM
Absolutely Stunning. I love old houses, and this looks so authentic. I'm going to wait a bit to install though, I can't even get Ambitions to run yet without crapping out, but I can't wait until when I do Your lots always have the perfect touch of detail. Gorgeous.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 5:23 PM
this lot is stunning. thank you so much
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:05 PM
I've been looking for a house for my sim, but got tired of the same kinds. I like this a lot due to it being unique. I haven't seen one like this before. Thanks for your time creating it.

Rambunctious behavior leads to nothing at all.
Zombie Socks
#20 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:39 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Wiki Wizard
#21 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:47 PM
Somebody pinch me because this can't be a real creation :o give me a moment to pick my jaw up of the floor! ) ZOMG, this is just totally awesome, i cannot describe how just, well, awesome, this is!! ^.^ *heads for fav button*

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 7:51 PM
I love that mediterrain look... very nice and many details =) thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:21 AM
Wow, you people are too sweet. Thank you for the kind words and great feedback :lovestruc

Hi BrittaMA - I am absolutely unsure of what is causing your game to crash to the desktop. I did a quick search and found this:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/po...88.page#2575166

But it seems a bit too simplistic to be the answer, I guess you might have to wait until more people have had the problem and see what they figure out. I don't even have Ambitions yet (but probably will later on today) and I am going to be very cautious installing it, based on what I've been reading lately...

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:54 AM
So detailed and rustic, I love it.
*favourites*

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 7:16 AM
Magnifique!!!!один из самых лучших домов в провинциальном стиле, который видела на инете за всё время! Спасибо за прекрасное творение!

Solnze
Page 1 of 2