Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:37 PM Last edited by redroofs : 28th Feb 2011 at 6:30 PM.
The two evil sisters
This is my first post sooooo please cut me some slack. Thank you.
Its not really a challenge but I thought it was quite fun. Here is just a something to inspire you...

To mother
This is a secret note so we can't write much. We did get your letter and are honoured that you wish us to carry on your tradition. We now realise why we didn't have a father and where are friends and your boyfriends went. We want to say thank you for bringing us up evil.We are so inspired by your handywork.

lots of evil love

your evil daughters xxx

Go into CAS and make two very pretty young adult female sims
make them have theese traits

flirty
friendly
great kisser
evil

the fifth trait can be any of your choice

After that buy a BIG house or lot and make any sort of house or apartment but make a basement underneath. Thats where you will do your evil torturing. In the basement you must have a bed. Thats it. NO fridge or cooking appliance's. Any other decoration is up to you but i recomend to make it dark and dingy.Your sims are being tortured not pampered!

Upstairs the house must be nice and normal so your victims won't suspect anything. Normal rooms too like bathrooms and bedrooms ect..

What you have to do

Your goal is to romance as many men and women as you can before you die. You must bring them into your house and romance them for a week letting them think they have found happiness. Then you must bring them down to the basement where you woohoo with them and leave them to starve.

you are NOT aloud to have any babies with the victims
you are NOT aloud to have a job
You MUST kill anyone who enters the lot like maids babysitters ect
You are aloud to motherload as much as you like in build mode but you HAVE to start of with 30.000 simoleons.
Your sisters have to be in tip top condition at all times, meaning you have to go to the spa ATLEAST ONCE a week and MAX out the athletic skill

Scoring Sytem

10 points for every trapped sim
50 points for every killed sim
5 points for every ghost on your lot

For every killed sim you get 10.000 simoleons
And ABSOLOUTLY NO cheating for money after build mode !!
Set the life span to normal
The game ends when your sims die I really recomend adopting a child to be your heir and carry on your handy work. I also recomend keeping only ONE man or woman to look after your child. Its not like you will ever have time to look after it yourself. The chosen person could also be your house hold slave.... MWAHAHAHAHAH (evil laugh)

hope you like it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 3:46 AM
coolio! but how do you trap them down there? won't they just come back upstairs and run?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 2:29 PM
when you get then in the basement and once you had woohoo with you victim trap it. put a wall all around it and it should die lol
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 2:52 PM
Or if you want to do it "realistically" just lock the door to the basement
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 5:23 PM
lol i'm planning on doing this and building a cool torture chamber in the basement. it has...

*a metal cage to hold in the victims
*the best double bed money can buy
*2 chairs for easy viewing of the victim.
*a microwave (not in the cage, duh) to cook the popcorn
*a computer to send pictures to other evil people
*a sarcophagus (in the cage) so the sisters can release the mummy if they get bored
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 4:11 PM
Yes i think do it realisticlly and lock the door gosh i'm so dumb ! . I love your ideas about the torturing chamber very evil mwahahahahahaha (evil laugh) I have made a quite sweet looking sister who lures the men in with her charms and a very edgy sister with tattoo's and stuff who actually never goes out but does the dirty work. Thats what I did but it dosn't have to be like that. keep me posted woth your ideas and outcomes ! x
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 7:12 PM
guys i decided that pick whatever traits you want but make them both evil and flirty ! x
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 7:30 PM
how do you pay for all this stuff if nobody in the house is working?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 7:46 PM
Cheats !
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 2:00 AM
how do you pay for all this stuff if nobody in the house is working?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:25 AM
guys i didn't say you couldn't use cheats ! x
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 7:20 PM
sorry not trying to poke holes, just assumed most challenges would restrict the use of cheats to make things, you know, challenging.

Hey that dude said the *exact* same thing I did, no quotations, nothin!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 11:22 AM
at the beggining i said it wasn't really a challenge but I thought it was quite fun !
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:53 AM
umm... when you say no babies with victims is it possible for one of the girls to truly fall in love with one of the men and not use him as a victim and have a baby to preserve the family?

Don't Cry for me I'm ordinary and unimportant
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 12:36 PM
NO babies. You can adopt though but it must be a girl. everyone who enters the lot must be killed like maids and pizza guys..ect. Plus women can be victims too. have fun !
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 12:50 PM
Interesting....

But it needs more pizazz.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:14 AM
haha lol just try it and see what you think !
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 6:38 PM
I've just tried it last night.

nice and clean house

Here's Chaya flirting with her neighbor Kevin (married )

She invited him downstairs to make woohoo

Not a good idea for him

Kimbra found Melvin

Unfotunatly for him, he was single and fall quickly in the nightmare of the two evil sisters

He didn't even notice that Kevin was suffering in the next room

The natural death came after a lot of days for Kevin so i downloaded Dexter the bear hahaha!!!

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=372599

But after the death of their "boyfriend" the 2 evil sisters were sad for 2 days. They were crying all day long... it disapointed me a lot, they are not really "evil" . I think i will not continue their story in this way
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:20 PM
ummm great story. I'm just sad you won't carry on with it
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 7:02 PM
give then the stone hatred life time reward
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaya512
give then the stone hatred life time reward
Yes I agree.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 3:10 AM
i started doing this today but my comp froze and i lost the whole thing
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 8:25 PM
The fist several men for just happen to be married so all the female victims are the wives lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaya512
i started doing this today but my comp froze and i lost the whole thing

Keep trying at it. Its well worth it when you get going. Hours of entertainment ! lol
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 5:36 AM
You could make this a challenge by scoring how many sims you lure into your basement, and how many die (if you're looking to be more sadistic).
1 point per trapped sim.
2 points per sims that die.
Page 1 of 2