Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boys Can Be Sexy Too...Lingerie for Adult Males (Set of 4)

by xandrasama Posted 29th Jul 2010 at 9:12 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2010 at 6:23 AM by xandrasama

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:29 PM
Just wanted to say that these are great! It's nice to have some things for my more "effeminate" guys!

(If anyone does give you crap about these, just ignore them as they are just spouting gibberish to justify their own prejudices and life's to short to deal with morons like that!)

**** Leader of the MoonBats! ****
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:37 PM
Im gay and i find these offensive, however if it floats other peoples boat fair enough, not my cup of tea so ill pass.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by midge719
Im gay and i find these offensive, however if it floats other peoples boat fair enough, not my cup of tea so ill pass.

I'm sorry you don't like them--I didn't make them for 'gay' people, just for anyone that wanted them, regardless of their (or their Sims') orientation.

“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind”
Gail Rubin Bereny

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:24 PM
I'm not sure how I see how this is offensive... If it was then the title would share for the creator's thoughts, but apparently not! I must say its 'different' and 'unique', though! make them for teens please :P
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:28 PM
I absolutely LOVE these!!! I have the original set, and am excited to see this with the panties. Please please please make more colors, I would love the whole set. My girlie-boys appreciate it!
Banned
#7 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:50 PM
it's interesting to say the least, I'm gay, and I don't find it offensive, just thongs aren't really my thing. But I'm sure a lot of people like this.
Scholar
#8 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:30 AM
Transgender. It's everywhere, I don't see why any gay person could be offended by this.
Inventor
#9 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:40 AM Last edited by VioletPadfoot : 30th Jul 2010 at 12:43 AM. Reason: spelling edit
I think they're beautiful. If you make the recolors you mentioned, I'd love to have them. there is a distinct lack of feminine attire for male sims on a male body, and i'm glad to see these. it almost makes me want to learn meshing so that i can create the feminine attire i want on the body type i want. in the mean time, i'll be satisfied with these.

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 1:08 AM
This is great. I play a game with a great number of sims spawning all across the sexuality board, and they've all got different personalities--I can think of at least a couple who'd wear this, and one of them's not gay. Heh.

I'm also holding out for recolours, please.
Inventor
#11 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 1:24 AM
This is some weird piece of clothing, for sure! But you did a good job on making them no matter what I think of seeing men in feminine lingerie.

I don't think this has anything to do with being gay as some people state. Just because you are gay doesn't mean you are extremely feminine. And the creator obviously didn't make them to offend anyone, but just to make something unique.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by midge719

Well there's always this strange thing that bugs me how people look at things they thoroughly state they dislike. Now if you do dislike a person's work but want to commend them for their efforts, perhaps I can understand but this wasn't done in such a case.
Also...Why state your orientation as though only gays would prefer this work, or that people who are gay would be more attracted to something like this? The orientation really shouldn't be an issue.
(girls, trangendered, anybody can like this stuff too!)

But anyways, I must encourage you, xandrasama to continue in what you do! Men do need more sexy lingerie, and this isn't even close to being obscene. Thanks for making this, keep up the good work!!

And sorry you have to babysit some of the people on here, you'd think by now they'd be able to realize what they like and do not like before they click their mouses! ^_^
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 6:28 AM
It's great, thanks. Do consider doing other recolors of this type of clothes? Like skirts and dresses.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 7:58 AM
Intriguing and sexy.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#15 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 8:12 AM
MTS Staff Reminder:

Please keep your comments to constructive criticism and thanks. If you would like to talk about "feminine" clothing and whether someone who is gay would be more likely to wear it, the best place for such social/cultural discussion is in the Debate Room, which you will find under Community > General Discussion. This is not the place for such a debate - your sims will wear whatever clothes you put them in regardless of their orientation.

If, for some reason, you are offended by male corsets, then, well, why'd you click to come here when you could see the thumbnail and description before clicking? Go download and comment on something else that -is- to your taste.

Any posts debating the implied sexuality or whatever of these clothes will be removed as being off-topic. Thanks.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 10:41 AM
Reminds me a bit of "Rocky Horror Picture Show", so I find it quite cool

I failed to make the chess team because of my height.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 11:49 AM
these aren't my kind of thing, but nice idea though, and good for people who will like them. :P
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:02 PM
This outfit reminds me of Justin Bieber LOL
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 1:59 PM
Great job, I have several Sims I can't wait to see modelling this outfit! Thank you!
Not actually evil.
#20 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 5:35 PM
Quite nicely made. The reshaping of the bottom part was a good idea, since this is meant to be clothing for a male sim. People span the gamut in terms of what they wear for "playtime", so why shouldn't sims?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#21 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by berthamarilla
Reminds me a bit of "Rocky Horror Picture Show", so I find it quite cool

Agreed! I'll definitely be downloading these. Rocky Horror Picture Show = awesome, hence anything that reminds me of it also = awesome :-) So just general awesome all round here, really! :-D
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DionCyrus
This outfit reminds me of Justin Bieber LOL

Hehe! Me too! ;D

Well, good job, not really my world but if someone likes it

{~Pruedence Halliwell~R.I.P}

- The oldest sister, always supposed to be able to figure things out? - Prue ♥

Everyone got kind of crazy with me mentioning I was in love with a woman. Angelina Jolie ♥
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 9:05 PM
the best pieces for a night club i have... nice work ... make some recs please or... can i make recs of this one?????
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by STICKYJELLY&GUMMYLOVER
the best pieces for a night club i have... nice work ... make some recs please or... can i make recs of this one?????

Yep, go right ahead. ^^ I'll be making some too, though I'm not sure how many and in what colors. All of mine will probably be dark like this one though. Anything you manage is fine, just be sure to credit. =3

I'm open to suggestions for other colors, if anyone has ideas.

“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind”
Gail Rubin Bereny

Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 9:46 PM
the corset part looks good, much more comfortable for men than the original. only reason i'm not downloading this is cause i don't like thongs ^^

corsets aren't just feminine apparel, they are used for treating certain back problems and have historically been part of men's fashion, too. a plainer color with more modest underwear would be a nice thing for people's old-fashioned sim collections.

anyway, kudos to you for braving the controversy and posting a serious, well-made corset.
Page 1 of 2