Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vocaloid - Meiko

by Figs Posted 15th Aug 2010 at 7:22 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:31 AM by Figs : correcting title

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 7:32 AM
Ah, so cute! X3 I love the Vocaloids, especially Meiko and Kaito! Thanks so much for posting her! <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 9:35 AM
It looks really good. But I have to correct you on the name:
the outfit you made isn't the Meiko Sakine outfit(Meiko doesn't have a surname, same goes for Kaito, the Meiko Sakine is a fanoutfit and is a more girly version of Meiko).
Here's how the Sakine outfit look: http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/sp...911362_full.jpg
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 11:34 AM
Oooooh Awesome!
Also Meiko Sakine is MEIKO when she was young.:3
[/is a vocaloid fag]
Either way she looks goregous,good work!
Now I want to see Lily.8D

...Sweety,you had me...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 2:21 PM
Wow! Finally something is up here for Vocaloid! I was Actually thinking of posting Defoko up here as well.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 3:07 PM
Cute sim and a lovely likeness Good job
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 7:25 PM
You know I was just thinking the other day about having my sims dressed up as the various vocaloid characters.
This is great and I can't wait to see more!! :3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 8:01 PM
oh my god. MARRY ME!! haha but seriously, you are AWESOME for making this! Meiko is my FAVE Vocaloid, and i want to cosplay her soon.

<Just a broken heart that the world forgot. </3>
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 11:03 PM
Schweet! x3
Thank you for making a Volcaloid! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 2:54 AM
Well, I thought Meiko Sakine was the younger version of Meiko, but I looked it up and she kinda Meiko and not at the same time, it's weird. But I see where the confusion comes in, at least outfit wise, I may change the title.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:16 AM
Wow, that version of meiko is amazing, unfortunatley i don't have nightlife, but i was searching for stuff of vocaloid for sims 2, and I found a website with downloadable Vocaloid (and a few UTAU costumes) and there was meiko, the clothes i found are base game compatible, but you're version of Meiko is lovely.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 8:38 PM
*gaspwheeze*
I Love You Hard For Making This ♥
Even Though I Can't Download It, For Sadly, My Nightlife Dvd Was Chewed To Shreds By My Dog. But You Still Did An Amazing Job.
Capslock Ftw
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 6:46 PM
You should make the other Vocaloids :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 8:02 PM
Oh, she got accepted! Sorry I took so long to see this, even though I have Nightlife, I still haven't changed the Download parameters to not "Basegame only". xD

But yeah, she did turned out wonderful! She's perfect and her outfit is great Good luck on the others!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jenny_otome_chan
You should make the other Vocaloids :D

I'm already planning on it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by isa_love_anime
Oh, she got accepted! Sorry I took so long to see this, even though I have Nightlife, I still haven't changed the Download parameters to not "Basegame only". xD

But yeah, she did turned out wonderful! She's perfect and her outfit is great Good luck on the others!

Thank you so much! I remember your feedback on her. I hope I do just as well with the rest.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 12:47 AM
WOW!!! I love Vocaloid. I am a huge fan and seeing Meiko as a sims is great! You did a winderful job on creating her so perfect. I can't wait to see more of your creations.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:18 AM
Can you PLZ do Megurine Luka next? She is my FAVORITE vocaloid!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 5:31 AM
She is fantabulously awesome! She does looks so much like the vocaloid! And I love your collage of screenshots, they have inspired me to create fun screencaps for my sims. Good job! (^-^)b
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 10:45 PM
She's awesome!
Thanks. <3
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 1:27 AM
I hate to say it, and I know this is an old download, but the skirt mesh is no longer available.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Asteriski
I hate to say it, and I know this is an old download, but the skirt mesh is no longer available.

Sorry I haven't replied but I checked the site and the mesh is still good. However, there is a link to Chikro's site that's no longer there, but you can still downlaod the mesh when you dowload the outfit. Hope this clears things up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 2:44 PM
I love this!! Wow, I have manany times tried to make Miku or someone, but I always mistake.. This is lovely!
Could you please try to make Sonika too? 83
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 9:37 PM
I'd love to have Len in my game<3
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 11:49 PM
Your Meiko looks awesome, but I'm having problems with the skirt. It won't show up, and I went to the sight and downloaded the entire lolita skirt thing (inclueding meshes). Still doesn't work.

Can you link me to the /exact/ location where I can get the proper mesh? or somethin like that?
Page 1 of 2